Richard - Community Manager

Richard

Strategos
Hi!

I'm Richard :)

I've been around a while, first as an ingame mod, then as a Senior ingame mod, and since November, an ingame admin/co-community manager. I don't currently play other than for testing purposes. Alisonia has been pestering me to post one of these so, ta-da!

-A massive variation of music, I appreciate musical talent in general, and will give pretty much anything a shot. Personal faves of mine are Pink Floyd, who I've been in love with since I was a young whipper snapper :)
-Movies. I love movies :) I love movie night!
-I love date night. Me and my fiancée make sure that we get a date night squeezed in once every couple of weeks when we're together.
-Picnics and the countryside. (mm)
-Computer games.

Dislikes:
-Being in a different country to my family.
-Reality TV. Yawn.
-Lots of others, but when I asked my Fiancee, she so kindly compiled her own list of my likes and dislikes.

Enjoy!

Good Food and Wine
Starbucks
Sun Shine
Pants that hang off my tush
Correcting others
Making lists
Keeeping Time
Being Nervous
Cuddling in front of the TV
Harry Potter (and Jim Dale.... oh wait... that is you)
Talking with a funny accent
My fiancées dancing
My fiancées jokes
My fiancée taking naps
Star War (nope thats my son)
My insane child
Cherry Coke
Picnics
Saving money
Kettle Corn and Lucky Charms
Playing nerdy games
Grepo love poems
Cuban coffee
Authentic Mexican food
Jumbo size American food portions
Drinking with my fiancée
Curly
Skullyhoofd
Dislikes
Our Disney Wedding Planner
Rainbows
American Tipping System
Costa Coffee
Cold and Rain
Freedom of speech
Freedom in general
The right to shoot people
People who are lazy
Twilight
People who think they're vampires
People who clap at the end of movies
When people use impossible numbers (like 1 billion percent)
My son's incessive talking
As always. Im friendly and approachable. If you have ingame queries, please use ingame support to discuss them :p

Reasonable questions only :D

Ta

Richard

Alisonia

It's about time ...

*Alisonia smirks

My question: What colour is a mirror? o.0

SjsharksBoy

Mr. Mu (August)
You don't like Twilight, or Twilight Zone?

Oh, and I'm the first regular spammer to say hi!!!!

So HI!!

Skullyhoofd

Hey,

First of all, I love your thread! I spotted one mistake, though. You forgot to list Skullyhoofd under your likes! :D
No biggie, just edit it in and we're cool. <3

Love,

Me

Richard

Strategos
Hey, Skully. I edited you in, can you let me know if thats what you were wanting? I wasn't 100% sure.

Love and hugs

Richard

Corinthian II

Ooh, new thread.

I guess if you dislike people who think they're vampires, you would really hate this site. It's hilarious.

Skullyhoofd

Hey, Skully. I edited you in, can you let me know if thats what you were wanting? I wasn't 100% sure.

Love and hugs

Richard
Hey buddy!

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it!
It's an improvement, I'm being mentioned now, but I'm afraid that you made a mistake again. You see, I should be listed under your likes! Don't worry, we all make mistakes sometimes!

Much love,

Ricardo

posiden1239

Hey, I am the first average forum goer to say hello. You seem like-able (some mods aren't exactly the same..but shhhhhh)

Kanga

Not sure whether to say Welcome or Congrats... Both would be just a LITTLE bit late.... Is there ANY correct way to reply to this thread? D:

curly123

Strategos
Hey,

First of all, I love your thread! I spotted one mistake, though. You forgot to list Skullyhoofd under your likes! :D
No biggie, just edit it in and we're cool. <3

Love,

Me
You missed me as well (bandit) I have proof you said you would mention me! I mentioned you in mine ;(.

Love your dearest bobsicle
P.S. I am willing to go back in the convo to find the evidence :p

Hagop abroumian

Welcome and congrats. It's my spreadin' the love day.

Richard

Strategos
Ooh, new thread.

I guess if you dislike people who think they're vampires, you would really hate this site. It's hilarious.
Whoa.

Hey buddy!

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it!
It's an improvement, I'm being mentioned now, but I'm afraid that you made a mistake again. You see, I should be listed under your likes! Don't worry, we all make mistakes sometimes!

Much love,

Ricardo
Hey, let me fix that for you. Hows that?

You missed me as well (bandit) I have proof you said you would mention me! I mentioned you in mine ;(.

Love your dearest bobsicle
P.S. I am willing to go back in the convo to find the evidence :p
Hush, pigeon.

Hagop abroumian

Well skully you can't complain now cause your unique to shanara your in between the likes and dislikes that none have reached before. This means he's always thinking of you and can't decide if he likes you or not.

Lane

Whoo! :)

Shan created one of "these" God threads. :p

Way to go Alisonia.. lol