Richard! - We want our next world settings !

DeletedUser20415

Richard, we want the next world settings to be the one that 3 premade are waiting for please.

World Speed 2

Unit Speed 2 - 3

System Conquest

Moral Inactive

Alliance cap 60 ~ 80

DeletedUser32498

Lol this is like protesting. Get out the picket signs. :pro:

DeletedUser19042

Well, usually Richard just follow what he's told to do by Innogames, who also decide world settings. But if you get enough followers Richard might put down a good word and release one like you request. After all, innogames is a company that wants to keep it's customers happy. :)

Good luck!

DeletedUser38224

From My experience, Grepo are a lot better about following what their players want than some other game communities I could mention. *cough* Tribal Wars *cough*

Richard

Strategos
Hello,

Sorry to say, the settings for servers are decided on the needs of the whole community, not based on ideal settings for premades. If your settings do come up, awesome, but please don't be disappointed if they don't. They will eventually, I'm sure.

Richard

DeletedUser5061

When its the right time for inno comes, 200+ alliance caps and after valentines please otherwise our other halves will kill us for farming on valentines.

/me <3 MRA killing rituals :)

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

We didnt had such settings since lindos came out 1 year ago, as you see from premade threads, there are big part of our community aiming for same settings

DeletedUser5061

He should get his members to show face on the forums, am sure that would help coz from the looks of things its just a Naji and couples of friends the rest are just random people listed that no longer play or Kadjayuni's people that don't like him.

DeletedUser20415

He should get his members to show face on the forums, am sure that would help coz from the looks of things its just a Naji and couples of friends the rest are just random people listed that no longer play or Kadjayuni's people that don't like him.

I dont do random people ;)

your grepostats skills are failing you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41516

I totally agree with naji!! Im getting bored of waiting around for at least a speed 2 conquest world. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up for

DeletedUser43442

I beilieve this is what kids call trolling.....