Riddles

DeletedUser30490

You only have half of it. (hint: he can buy more than one item but for a low cost)

And why would he buy fire hasan??

a matchbox and wood....he burns it inside the house and the smoke fills the whole room? :D

DeletedUser23986

HE could simply buy a bottle of scent, and break it on the floor :p

DeletedUser22509

A man was going to die soon and had to decide which of his three sons got his fortune. To decide he gave each soon some money to buy stuff and try and fill their entire living room. The first son bought straw, but couldn't fill the room. The second bought feathers, but couldn't fill the room. The third brother won. What did the third brother buy to fill the room?
a lamp to fill the room with light?

DeletedUser

That one is the best one. The whole thing is a matchbox and a lamp :)

DeletedUser

Yes but that wasn't the answer to mine.

I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Yes but that wasn't the answer to mine.
I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?
a compass :D

DeletedUser22509

what do you call a rotom with a reaper cloth on it?
Shuppet
YD9btjV.jpg
+
MBfupRv.png
=
BXQGhaD.png

DeletedUser22509

An extremely clever Rebel Leader is caught by imperial soldiers. His execution is immediately scheduled. Since the Rebel is so respected, the jealous, yet honorable, Imperial Commander decides to ridicule his intelligence. On the day of the execution the Commander tells the Rebel that he is allowed to make a statement before he is executed. If the statement is true, he will be hanged. If the statement is false, he will be shot. The Rebel then makes his statement and is set free. What did he say?