Ridiculous Academies

DeletedUser22708

Made this thread to post the worst academies researches you've encountered in conquered cities from the enemy :)
Name and shame is allowed lol

New Dawn:
Academy2a_zps16ce500a.jpg

Hateocracy:
Academy3a_zps2cf9dffc.jpg

SHUSH:
Academy1a_zpsd0d73cff.jpg

I think some people should read the manual again and see what kind of researches are actually good researches

Want to see some more of these if you guys have any

DeletedUser34939

far too lazy to take screen shots but I recently took 2 cities on small islands without farming villages and both had booty researched.

I say no more

DeletedUser

lol, that's awesome :D

in a not-awesome-at-all kind've way of course, but you know what i mean. right?

DeletedUser22650

How long have you held it for skully? At which point does it become your fault for not fixing it? :p

DeletedUser

You make a very good point :p

I just can't be bothered to micromanage all my academies :(

DeletedUser

I like to handicap myself when fighting alliances like PITS and SHUSH, they need it :p

DeletedUser34939

Ya reach a point when you've got enough cities that you just shrug and accept whatever crappy research has been done; I can't even be bothered to farm anymore. After first taking a city I never even go back into the academy, one of these days I'm gonna get one that doesnt have bir or LS researched and make myself an FS nuke.

DeletedUser36963

An FS nuke? I personally like the CS nuke soooo much better. Really packs a punch. I've actually come across an academy that only had a CS reasearched along with a few other things. No ls or biremes though, but I fixed it.

DeletedUser

I love FS nukes. Only have one, but no one wants to attack me if they see it.

DeletedUser22708

You reset the CS research, lol. :)

I took a city with completely nothing researched.

i prefer that than a city with all the wrong researches, i have to sacrifice cp's in resetting those wrong researches

DeletedUser

i prefer that than a city with all the wrong researches, i have to sacrifice cp's in resetting those wrong researches

when conquering there's nothing worse than getting a city with full works of wrong researches

DeletedUser

I hate that! In Rho I took a Rhobust city and it had all the useless ones, not a single good one.

That above picture depresses me..

DeletedUser

Why the heck did he research conquest and no CS.

Thats messed up right there. Noob.

DeletedUser

So am I to understand correctly that I am the ONLY one here who will do anything and everything possible just to completely ruin an academy for a city that I believe has a decent probability of being taken???? I am the ONLY one who is like this that if and when i am able to perfect my troll-cademies I do everything in my power to draw the wrath of everyone within striking distance in hopes to goad them into sending CS's????
I just don't understand the world anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the best way of trolling your enemies is by making the warehouse of a city you are definitely losing lvl 1

It sucks because you can only queue 1/2 levels at a time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

the best way of trolling your enemies is by making the warehouse of a city you are definitely losing lvl 1

It sucks because you can only queue 1/2 levels at a time :p

you're an evil person skully :p
51s5.jpg