Riding Solo

DeletedUser

Will Try to ride solo on this one. I see there is no threat for 8 days and already we have 20 alliances. It's 8 Days Of BP For God Sake. Cowards:Angry:
you wont last a week after bp ends going solo

DeletedUser11886

I'm riding solo in the core... straight smack middle of the core. Every day is like a hoard of invites for messages, and I stopped being in the top 100 already xD

"Please. I'm just here for the stats for now. If I like it, I'll stay and I have plans already."

Thats my response to a lot of alliances that just mass mail me, and have bad stats or if they are on the top 12 are meepish to my eyes.

DeletedUser

You always can start an acdemy and daizan promisse to you he will not attack you :D

If you wanna start an academy:
1.you need call it "daizan is our god"
2.and if you want immunity daizan promissed, you need get 70+ member in academy

:pro:

DeletedUser

Wow Noobs R Us is more like it
You always can start an acdemy and daizan promisse to you he will not attack you :D

DeletedUser

:D I'm watching u bilder

Unfortunately you have only got 1698 points... So not doing to well on that side of life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11508

Wow Noobs R Us is more like it

Don't get intimidated by these guys - you actually can go a long way solo (been there before), at one stage you'll have to find an alliance, but usually it make no difference until you have at least 2 cities (colonize empty post on own island, colonize ghost very close). This game is a game of long term strategy. Most noobs are here for the quick kill and get bored and leave. Make your defence strong (max wall + tower). You will get milked but, make local friends (more useful than a mass mail alliance) for quick help.

Call me for help if needed in some form ;)

DeletedUser

Been Around since Alpha. Yet tips are always useful. These guys don't scare me. Im no coward lol takes a coward to attack in a group. Takes a man to stand alone..
Don't get intimidated by these guys - you actually can go a long way solo (been there before), at one stage you'll have to find an alliance, but usually it make no difference until you have at least 2 cities (colonize empty post on own island, colonize ghost very close). This game is a game of long term strategy. Most noobs are here for the quick kill and get bored and leave. Make your defence strong (max wall + tower). You will get milked but, make local friends (more useful than a mass mail alliance) for quick help.

Call me for help if needed in some form ;)

points don't mean a thing lol especially if your armies strong. Misjudged alliance on me island.
Unfortunately you have only got 1698 points... So not doing to well on that side of life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11508

Been Around since Alpha. Yet tips are always useful. These guys don't scare me. Im no coward lol takes a coward to attack in a group. Takes a man to stand alone..

You have more to claim than I do, I'm only Iota man
I've been away for awhile
Tips on the generation gap always welcome too :pro:

DeletedUser

Most of these guys think being in an alliance saves them skills out way numbers any day..

DeletedUser13112

What makes Daizan so good, can't find any old stats on him?

DeletedUser37948

unfortunatly stats dont last forever, so vet players who have been playing years or have changed there ig names can have stats that dont express there true self.
its just another twist i the grepolis story but i think it adds a bit of flavour

DeletedUser

I will dominate this world as soon as I get my first 2 cities.