Right or wrong?

DeletedUser41523

I love it. Constantly demanding answers/action and them removing it. Then them giving up and letting it stay but not bothering to address the issue.

DeletedUser13405

We all support you here Shir0e. This needs to be rectified and fixed by Inno. Its garbage. Step up Inno and support the players who support this game.

And almost everyone in this thread is an enemy in game of Shir0e....that should really speak volumes.

DeletedUser13405

C'mon Inno.....

5ul93p.png

DeletedUser10962

I feel like there are 2 obvious points here:

1. Jeremy the original account holder has been a dick

2. The guy taking over the account is an idiot. When you take over an account you have to hand it over properly see my djdom32 account on the us servers which I can no longer access because I gave it up or my kongming account which I also gave over to someone.

Yes it's a shame you got shafted but whilst by no means entirely your fault you could have prevented it (why did you want to pretend to be HH anyway?)

DeletedUser53943

My biggest issue with the Mods is inconsistency. It appears that a similar situation just occurred on a US server Idalium.

The mods here said there is no way they could help Shir0e in this situation. That someone having his password doesn't constitute a "hack". Yet on the US server, not 24 hrs later they reinstated the ghosted player in beginner protection with what was left of his ghosted cities.

I believe THAT was the right thing to do, and THAT is what needed to happen here.

Why if that can happen there can it not happen here? Why are some players shown favoritism by the mods? This is an issue bigger than this one incident. It's ruining the game.

Concerning this one incident you the mods have allowed the lowest common denominator to own you. You are supposed to be here to ensure that the worst possible human behaviors don't ruin the game. You have failed.

DeletedUser41523

Inconsistentcy was a problem in US actium too where people got different bans for the same offenses. It seems like sometimes favorites get played. Or maybe it's lack of favorites. Maybe the mods just want someone to be hated so players chase after them and drop more $

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
My biggest issue with the Mods is inconsistency. It appears that a similar situation just occurred on a US server Idalium.

The mods here said there is no way they could help Shir0e in this situation. That someone having his password doesn't constitute a "hack". Yet on the US server, not 24 hrs later they reinstated the ghosted player in beginner protection with what was left of his ghosted cities.

I believe THAT was the right thing to do, and THAT is what needed to happen here.

Why if that can happen there can it not happen here? Why are some players shown favoritism by the mods? This is an issue bigger than this one incident. It's ruining the game.

Concerning this one incident you the mods have allowed the lowest common denominator to own you. You are supposed to be here to ensure that the worst possible human behaviors don't ruin the game. You have failed.

What just happened on .US was a different situation. Here it was an illegal transfer that led to all the problems on .US it wasn't. What we can or cannot do is very limited and when an account is ghosted entirely due to the fact a player tried to illegally transfer it we cannot do anything. A password was given away and an account made insecure by the account owner which led to an undeniably bad thing happening to the account owner. However we can't fix a problem that was caused due to breaking the rules. Account transfer rules are there for a reason and that reason is to protect players from this exact situation.

DeletedUser53923

What just happened on .US was a different situation. Here it was an illegal transfer that led to all the problems on .US it wasn't. What we can or cannot do is very limited and when an account is ghosted entirely due to the fact a player tried to illegally transfer it we cannot do anything. A password was given away and an account made insecure by the account owner which led to an undeniably bad thing happening to the account owner. However we can't fix a problem that was caused due to breaking the rules. Account transfer rules are there for a reason and that reason is to protect players from this exact situation.

wasnt the US player giving his password to numerous people so they could log in for him also a violations of the rules? which would...or should...equally tie the mods hands seeing as though both situations occurred do to a rules violation? and yet the player on actium was given his cities pack and then banned for his violations. meanwhile shiroe was told nothing can be done.

absolutely poor handling of rare situations.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
From what I understand of the situation on US that was not the case. If a player allows another player access to his account and it is not due to a legal account transfer then anything that follows, while regrettable is unfortunately the fault of the original account owner. We can't step in for those situations.

DeletedUser53943

wasnt the US player giving his password to numerous people so they could log in for him also a violations of the rules? which would...or should...equally tie the mods hands seeing as though both situations occurred do to a rules violation? and yet the player on actium was given his cities pack and then banned for his violations. meanwhile shiroe was told nothing can be done.

absolutely poor handling of rare situations.

Yes. That player knowingly gave his password to several people.

Lato broken rule
Illegal transfer.
Account ghosted.
Nothing done.

Idalium broken rule
Password sharing for the purpose of many others to login to account when owner was unavailable.
Account ghosted.
Owner given cities back. He is currently banned, but says it is until he changes his password. He calls it "free VM"

From what I understand of the situation on US that was not the case. If a player allows another player access to his account and it is not due to a legal account transfer then anything that follows, while regrettable is unfortunately the fault of the original account owner. We can't step in for those situations.

I do hope that the ban in Idalium is more than "free VM" because giving out a password for the purpose of cheating, but then being ghosted, should be the fault of the account owner. Especially since you are sticking with that here in Lato and denying Shir0e any help.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
All I was told about the recent US incident was that it was not an illegal transfer because if it were we are not allowed to compensate the account since the account was made vulnerable by the account owner. So on EN we will stick with the rules we have been given in the case of an illegal transfer resulting in a compromised account. If .US acted differently I am sure they had more information than players or myself have.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mods don't usually communicate much between servers in regards to player tickets. When I heard about the issue on .US the other night I was told it wasn't an illegal transfer, that is all. I didn't need to know more as I trust the US mods and I don't need to know the full details of another player's ticket on a server that is not EN, mainly for the sake of player privacy. US acted with what information they had and followed protocol and we did the same. Due to the nature of what happened here with the illegal transfer we are unable to do anything for the account on EN.

Ranga1

Strategos
US acted with what information they had and followed protocol and we did the same.

You mean to say mods actually HAVE a protocol and they don't just make it up as they go? That has to be one of biggest stretches of truth I've seen for a while....

DeletedUser

if somebody ghosted me then its my fault......nobody elses......just saying eh

DeletedUser46817

whytetwns2016-10-04 17:54:06
keep getting your purchase can not be complete

dont understand why if i use app it works
Baudin2016-10-05 00:05:23
Hello whytetwns,

We just need a bit more information to help you get this purchase problem sorted.

- How many different credit cards have you attempted to use?
- Were any of them pre-paid?
- Roughly how many failed attempts to purchase gold did you make?
- Do you have the Order ID (a number starting with 1) for any of these failed attempts?
- How much gold were you trying to buy?
- Did you try to buy gold on any other accounts?
- What are the last 4 digits of the card you wish to use?

Sincerely,

Mike
Co-Community Manager
whytetwns2016-10-05 00:23:36
only one card diffrent none prepaid failed attemps a few about 6 times no order number for the failed attempts

gold between 440 and 3000 no other account last 4 digits of my card is 4383

message given from failed attempt

ERROR
your purchase could not be completed successfully please try again or select a diffrent payment method if this error keeps showing please contact our customer support

continue shopping

whats worse the same card i use on grepolis app works on app but not on web browser
Baudin2016-10-05 13:00:29
I will delegate this matter to the payment team. I will inform you once I know more about this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Mike
Co-Community Manager
Baudin2016-10-06 01:28:29
It appears the issue may be on your banks end. They are most likely blocking you from making transactions directly with Inno due to them being a foreign company. You'll need to contact the bank to sort this matter out.

Sincerely,

Mike
Co-Community Manager
whytetwns2016-10-06 01:38:10
how is it possible my bank would not block it

i use the same card when i buy gold on inno games grepolis app and it works fine i already spoke to my bank they say no transaction on date and time even took place if it works on the app why not the browser
whytetwns2016-10-06 01:43:01
my bank is the royal bank of scotland i have contacted them and they say no attempt transaction even took place
Baudin2016-10-06 03:21:08
When you purchase with the app you go through one of the app stores so you aren't purchasing directly from Inno. When you purchase through the browser with a credit card you are going directly through Inno and something a bank will flag those purchase attempts as odd since it is to a foreign company. I will send this back up and let our payment team know your bank wasn't where the issue lay.

Sincerely,

Mike
Co-Community Manager
whytetwns2016-10-13 18:31:48
hi any reply i still can not is there anyway around this i can not even buy the gifts

hows this for intresting i have ask plenty times did not get a response since 06/10/16

You know what I have had no reply this shows you how you get ignored by mods I still can not buy gold I am on the raw end here this now been god knows how long not buadin nor Mike reply you tell me it takes more than 2 weeks to sort

I'll make plain and simple I want answers I am at the raw end here there was even buy booster pack I can not Becuase inno payment system is not working

Yet again I get error