Discussion Right Tier Special Buildings - Useless for non-defensive cities?

• Thread starter DeletedUser18366
  • Start date

DeletedUser18366

The special buildings currently available on the right hand side are the tower, merchant shop, oracle and divine statue. I am quite stuck on which to build on a couple of my cities, as they are in an area where I am not particularly fearing attack and the rest seem useless. The oracle is soon to be replaced by war council, but I don't know when but this would be a nice implementation. The merchant shop seems fairly useless but it and the Tower can be useful for WW cities. The oracle will only prepare you for attack, but not defend you, so what is the best option for a city that is secure?

DeletedUser39031

Well, if your using that city for Myth troops then the divine statue or if you feel you need a favor Boost. Oracle is pretty useless unless you want early warning. MErchant shop I have never used so don't know about that one. I usually use the tower

DeletedUser

How about nothing and use the 60 extra population on troops?

DeletedUser18366

The only other option seems to be divine statue, or I'll just leave it and keep the population....and thinking about it now, how are 60 people going to be employed....in a statue?

DeletedUser27346

Well they kinda stand on each other and are covered in dirt to look like a god, not a good paying job but important nontheless

DeletedUser25289

Don't build anything an use the extra population on troops.