Rim Alliance Restart Challenge (Byzantium)

DeletedUser21770

He got rid of the reset idea. Learn to read before you criticise.

DeletedUser21560

Then this whole "idea" makes no sense... People are gonna start in the RIM no matter what, so whats the point of this whole thread? please enlighten me

i know i said i wont "spam" anymore, but i have to ask you this question

DeletedUser

Thizzle stop posting pointless things!
About restarting it is not bad idea if you are pounded hard right now you will get up much faster!!

DeletedUser21560

True, but then call it for what it is...

Say im getting beat, im gonna start over... Dont make some nonsense competition to cover up for it... thats all im saying!

DeletedUser

Maybe he wants that others join the same location that they can rebuild together!
Ehh I do not know I am not even thinking about reading all thread!

DeletedUser

anyways this idea is for losers, i do not understand losing, therefor im not a part of that idea...

Your negative comments are not really appreciated to be honest, just because a player starts on the rim does not make them losers, The worlds are filling up fast, the whole concept the best being in the core does not stand the core are just the ones that started first mostly a day or so before the others.

So why not find another thread to spam, there are a lot more ring/rim players than there are core players and I am sure they don’t appreciate you calling them losers just because you started the game before them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Maybe you should read the thread BEFORE you post?

Im not calling RIM players for Losers, im calling the author of this thread a loser, because he played in the core, got beat, and now making a competition to start over in the RIM...

= He lost in the core

This got NOTHING to do with players starting late, this got something to do with the loads of people restarting just because they get some competition... look at my island, theres 2 ghost towns, one of them restarted right after BP ended, with my first attack...

ALL the other towns are inactive

look at many other islands, full of ghost towns, because people got a little competition and ran away = losers

People who restart from the core, because theres to much action and they are getting their *** beat = losers

They got beat by better players = lost / loser

All respect to the players who stay and fight, its just a game, you lose your town, but you probably learn something new, so that next time you wont make the same mistake...
And best of luck to the players who started late, i hope we gonna meet in the future

Makes sense now?

DeletedUser21770

Thizzle, being beat in the core doesn't necessarily relate to this challenge being set up. Nintz has never mentioned being beat in the core, so why should that even be a factor here? Unless you're going to post something genuinely constructive in this thread, shut up, get out, and stay out of the thread. You're simply using it as an opportunity to get at somebody, and there isn't any need for it.

Now please, don't repy to this thread after this point, otherwise I can AND WILL report you for spamming this thread and being generally disrespectful to the original poster. If this was a PnP I wouldn't care, but it's not.

Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser21560

You are not in the position to tell me if i can reply on this thread or not... im voicing my opinion just like everybody else, and when you aim your posts towards me, i got my full rights to reply back to your post...

Report me if u want, im simply doing like everybody else is doing and if my posts are spam, yours are just as much... Im fully obiding the forum rules, and if the moderator feels im spamming, he can write me an pm and delete my posts, so as much as im allowed to post, just as much are you allowed to report me for spamming....

Im done replying on this thread, i voiced my opinion, proved my point... this thread makes no sense now when it got changed from people resetting... everybody who starts now will start in the RIM anyways, so whats the point of this thread? this thread should be locked....

DeletedUser

Maybe you should read the thread BEFORE you post?

Im not calling RIM players for Losers, im calling the author of this thread a loser, because he played in the core, got beat, and now making a competition to start over in the RIM...

= He lost in the core

This got NOTHING to do with players starting late, this got something to do with the loads of people restarting just because they get some competition... look at my island, theres 2 ghost towns, one of them restarted right after BP ended, with my first attack...

ALL the other towns are inactive

look at many other islands, full of ghost towns, because people got a little competition and ran away = losers

People who restart from the core, because theres to much action and they are getting their *** beat = losers

They got beat by better players = lost / loser

All respect to the players who stay and fight, its just a game, you lose your town, but you probably learn something new, so that next time you wont make the same mistake...
And best of luck to the players who started late, i hope we gonna meet in the future

Makes sense now?

Can i just ask how many worlds you've played in?
because it doesn't sound like many to me, i 've started in a few worlds got to a point and thought nope cba with this world and leave nothing to do with being beat or a loser that i can assure you.
and if you lose a core city now it also deosn't matter as you can be invited back to an empty slot if there were any ready.

and i for one like the rim why am here now cause we knew it's where we'd land. it's easier to fight inwards and around rather than out.

so yeah i hope we do meet soon enough then i can send you to the rim.
sorry for being off topic but this guy just done my head in.

DeletedUser1405

Some players enjoy fighting on the rim, some in the core. Good luck to both of them they are equals in every way.
Yes, the players in the core did start First and some players dont like fighting in the Core because its crowded. This doesnt mean the rim is any weaker in fact if you look at most the worlds rim players tend to drift towards the rim when they get to the stage when they can conquer.

DeletedUser

hey mike long time no see we've been in a few +rep for old times

DeletedUser

yo

allright
back to the rim portion of this thread...
is 75 in the rim? if it is then krazys and Ocean 75 ar having a nice little war out there. fun so far anyway.
This is my 1st time playing this game but whats better than beating up on your neighbor. and taking a shot or two too :)

DeletedUser21560

Can i just ask how many worlds you've played in?
because it doesn't sound like many to me, i 've started in a few worlds got to a point and thought nope cba with this world and leave nothing to do with being beat or a loser that i can assure you.
and if you lose a core city now it also deosn't matter as you can be invited back to an empty slot if there were any ready.

and i for one like the rim why am here now cause we knew it's where we'd land. it's easier to fight inwards and around rather than out.

so yeah i hope we do meet soon enough then i can send you to the rim.
sorry for being off topic but this guy just done my head in.

and again someone "experianced" sharing their opinion...

You dont know how many worlds ive played on, to bad, im not gonna tell you ;)

Can you please enlighten me how you can loose in this game then, if being reset isnt losing?

This server here is mad funny... its like, everybody gets a medal for trying...

And yes the rim is also ok, im not saying ANYTHING bad about the rim, im just saying that its lame to make up a whole thread as an excuse to run away like a little girl...

oh, and i cant wait for YOU to come and send me to the RIM... :D

DeletedUser

And yes the rim is also ok, im not saying ANYTHING bad about the rim, im just saying that its lame to make up a whole thread as an excuse to run away like a little girl...

oh, and i cant wait for YOU to come and send me to the RIM... :D

I would think with your bad attitude everyone would like to send you to the rim. You seem to have no idea how to make friends, but I think you are hiding in the core because you know the skill that awaits on the rim ;)

DeletedUser

Hes my best friend even if hes rude and old enemy... so yea he has a good idea of how to make friends..we are just selective. Unless your a girl we really dont like softies.

DeletedUser

I would think with your bad attitude everyone would like to send you to the rim. You seem to have no idea how to make friends, but I think you are hiding in the core because you know the skill that awaits on the rim ;)

I read sooo many of your comments, you aint better than Thizzle, so stop comment everytime he writes, who's backside are you kissing?

Really, You flame as much as anyone else, so would you please do me a favor? Dont complain about thizzle flaming, and just flame him if you wants to. If you wanted this to be a friendly little chat where everybody should hold hands, you should join a none war game.

You say things like "thizzl got no friends". How old are you?

DeletedUser21560

who needs friends... I got the few real friends i need, the rest, can go play by themselfes...

This whole problem comes from people trying to be "my" friend, and "me" being selective and saying no thanks...

Funny how most of the people crying on here, are the same people who have been begging for an invite and got laughed at...

and yes i am "hiding" in the core because i am afraid of the big mean newbs who werent good enough to start in the core and went hiding in the rim...

I dont have an bad attitude, but when people starton public forum, i feel like its my duty to shut them up...

p.s
im NOT here to make friends with people, im here to play a war game, if i wanted new friends i would go get some in the REAL world, and not over some internet game ;)

DeletedUser21770

and yes i am "hiding" in the core because i am afraid of the big mean newbs who werent good enough to start in the core and went hiding in the rim...

Actually some people simply started out on the rim because they joined a little later. For someone as experienced as you say you are, you yourself should have known this ;)