Rim Alliance Restart Challenge (Byzantium)

DeletedUser

Lot of good and bad players in the rim just like the in core. I learned this game in the rim, my first server was 6 month old when I started. But thizzle did allready say he dont mind the rim..just the ppl who get reset in core and them move to the rim and think they are cool, its not cool to get reset no matter if it happen in the rim or wherever. I wouldnt even be surpriced if the first real resistance on this server comes from a few rim players and im sure tons of good players are out there. Some of the top ten allys are allready rim or semi rim allys.
But how is the challenge going, whos winning and whos loosing?

Good luck with your rim competition and may the best man win :)

DeletedUser

:pro: yeah were growing steady and be with you hard core guys soon enough,
wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun now would we.
seeing how by some posts in here think rim is for losers i beg to differ.:pro:
oh man thizzle i really cant wait to meet you
you sound like some other low brow in Rho, mybe your twins we'll never know. and going by your whole attitude you haven't been playing that long or you'd know more about the rim.

and to spickle who exactly u fighting 75? no wars that we were aware of. now be a good lad and stop filling your cave up am trying to see how much BP u got in there for me :p

and yes us in 75 are on the rim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

:pro: yeah were growing steady and be with you hard core guys soon enough,
wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun now would we.
seeing how by some posts in here think rim is for losers i beg to differ.:pro:
oh man thizzle i really cant wait to meet you
you sound like some other low brow in Rho, mybe your twins we'll never know. and going by your whole attitude you haven't been playing that long or you'd know more about the rim.

and to spickle who exactly u fighting 75? no wars that we were aware of. now be a good lad and stop filling your cave up am trying to see how much BP u got in there for me :p

and yes us in 75 are on the rim

Yes you are right, this is my first account, we all are new players in NOOBS...

Can you stop mocking us and come give us some competition instead, all this talking on forum without backing it up in game is rediculous...

I got 4 cities, yall still got 1... stop talking and start playing...

READ before you reply to my comments, i NEVER say anything stupid on forum, always makes sense if you know what you talking bout...

So if you dont get what im saying, its probably either because you didnt read my post properly or because you are just inexperianced...

I got nothing against RIM players, some start there naturally because of starting late, and SOME players wait a few days intentionally to start further away from where the action happens so they can have an easy ride, thats cool too...

Just dont run your mouths yet, when we come to the rim and start restarting you, THEN you can start talking...

ohh and then the last group of people, thats the ones that runned their mouth on forum, made biiiiig premades, dared people to start in the core oceans etc, and then got reset, and made a competition to start over in the rim... they are a joke...

Actually some people simply started out on the rim because they joined a little later. For someone as experienced as you say you are, you yourself should have known this ;)

Rising, i said it before and im saying it again

i got NOTHING against rim players, as they are naturally starting out there because they started late...

im talking about those "vets" who purposly started a bit late to end away from the action, and now sitting on forum talking crap, like they are the sh.t...

So please do read my posts before you reply, its gettin real annoying to have to keep correcting peoples posts because they only skim through my posts... ;)

DeletedUser

here thizzle double post tut tut
and yeah what of it we started late not for a reason as circumstances so fit for us.
and wow 4 cities your rocking i'll be sure to stay away from you LOL. and i dont think you've grasped this game yet then? your fighting your way to the rim??? come on surely not? not for lil ol us.
and am neither inexperienced nor a coward so before assuming things check first. am not here for a easy ride far from it i hope theres some good fighters out here give me something to work on.

DeletedUser21560

here thizzle double post tut tut
and yeah what of it we started late not for a reason as circumstances so fit for us.
and wow 4 cities your rocking i'll be sure to stay away from you LOL. and i dont think you've grasped this game yet then? your fighting your way to the rim??? come on surely not? not for lil ol us.
and am neither inexperienced nor a coward so before assuming things check first. am not here for a easy ride far from it i hope theres some good fighters out here give me something to work on.

I havent stumbled upon ANY good fighters yet, more like the opposite...

The biggest alliance kicking out their members because they got a revolt by us, people leaving their alliances and making a bye bye alliance because we got a revolt, people restarting their accounts or tearing down their buildings because our cs is on the way...

and 4 cities is 3 more then 1, unless my math is really bad?

:pro:

DeletedUser

You know that you and your Alliance will fail and you might be the main reason for that :D

DeletedUser21560

You know that you and your Alliance will fail and you might be the main reason for that :D

Aww im honoured that you think that...

But so fair all of you have failed, we havent got any competition so far, and by any i really mean ANY competition...

DeletedUser

That might be true not going to argue about reasons why it happened again!

DeletedUser

Aww im honoured that you think that...

But so fair all of you have failed, we havent got any competition so far, and by any i really mean ANY competition...

Hey Thizzle do you think I would be competition?

DeletedUser21560

Hey Thizzle do you think I would be competition?

Dont know, never seen you play... Your color on the forum dont tell me much, i know alot of mods/supporters who dont have a clue about the game...

Welcome to come try compete, i always welcome more competition

DeletedUser

come n get it

Ahh, vikingr.
im a true noob to this game. someone as experienced as yourself doesnt need to see my city to know you can crush it. just come over and say hi. ill leave a light on. :)