Rim Alliances

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just joined Upsilon, looking at the rim alliances in 52, does anyone think they will become a power-house?

DeletedUser

I don't want to attract too much attention to my small alliance in O26, but this seems like a nice and quiet forum. So far we've been doing allright for a rim alliance, we were the best placed 2 player (ocean)alliance for some time, but still in top 20, even with a lot of MRA'ing going on.

DeletedUser

im gonna try im founder of White Defender btw

azzaul just ivited you 2 white defender

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want to attract too much attention to my small alliance in O26, but this seems like a nice and quiet forum. So far we've been doing allright for a rim alliance, we were the best placed 2 player (ocean)alliance for some time, but still in top 20, even with a lot of MRA'ing going on.

Well i got swallowed by Kings Island, but what a nice stommach to be in :), we are now 4 in O26 and doing well

Thrillology

Phrourach
United City-States!! :D
Choose us :D
I made this alliance the first day I played Grepolis, and it is doing well.
In our local area, we are the top 7th alliance.
I can invite you if you want. :D
20 members, all active (we kicked the inactives) and thriving. No war. I am in a war, but he is no longer a threat as we keep sending waves and waves.
We have a nice forum, shared some subforums with the Angel Riders.
My city is Athens
Xphos's is Sparta
Julius's is Thebes
People are supposed to name their city names (well, only if they want to) of a Greek city.
We do have ranks, I use the Greek Army and Navy ranks to rank members (all in Greek writing!).
So yeah, most of us have transport boats. I don't have a very high leveled city due to me training toops for war (I shoul've named my city Sparta as Athens was more peaceful then them) so, I am the strongest in military, not so strong in City points. Only 1,205.

DeletedUser18636

... We are an MRA weak unorganized RIM alliance =)

DeletedUser

Obviously there are rim alliances, there are in every world.

Thrillology

Phrourach
What is dreaded about the rim?

Never mind.

Didn't expect to find it on the wiki... didn't know there was a search bar there.

So it is for refugee's and newbies (I knew the newbies part).
How does a refugee get from near the center to the rim? Does that mean they just abandon hope and restart?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

What is dreaded about the rim?

Never mind.

Didn't expect to find it on the wiki... didn't know there was a search bar there.

So it is for refugee's and newbies (I knew the newbies part).
How does a refugee get from near the center to the rim? Does that mean they just abandon hope and restart?

They got rimmed that's what it means!))) ahaha ;)