Rim Alliances

DeletedUser

United? Really, you may want to have your eyes checked. And if you think all I sent was one message? LOL, what a surprise you will be getting soon then.

DeletedUser52215

I've not got anything against you Cerb, sorry if I sounded offensive but Redfang is just a pain.

DeletedUser

And I think your major issue with me is that I am one of the few willing to call your punk *ss out for trying to manipulate others to protect yourself and the one who calls a spade a spade. You only get into talks of absorbing alliances and of making NAPs to protect yourself, not your alliance. And try telling me I am wrong. You failed at trying to drive The Lost Boys and The Lost Tigers apart and now are trying to do damage control with your conversation put out there. I can't wait to hear the spin job you are going to attempt, but I hold the proof you are willing to throw your own under the bus to save your skin, and that is what constitutes a coward and a bad leader. You're suppose to be their leader and all you are doing is pulling their strings. I may be a pain to deal with, but that is only because you started this crap. Don't forget, it was I who extended a hand in the name of friendship to begin with, you're the tool that bit at it and started this war.

DeletedUser52215

If you were a part of SE you would know that I always prioritise other cities to my own. We had two options when SE was formed, fight you or fight Tigers. You had the bigger presence in 36 and were more of a threat to us due to this.

Yes I spoke to a few tigers and it looks like my point was proven. At the first sign of trouble a bunch of them are kicked rather than helped.

DeletedUser

Stannis, do you actually believe your own garbage propaganda? Dear god man I wish I had the funds to get you the medical help you need. TLB and TLT cleared house of the simmers, that simple. Kinda like how you all turned around and ate at yours. Just common Grepo tactics man. On a different note, thanks for acknowledging us. It must be such a HUGE threat when we have players laying out so far from our main body for you that my phone constantly beeps reports because you all take an entire week just to whittle down defense in a few cities. Seriously man, if you haven't taken the city in a few days can you just stop trying? It feels like little kids throwing a tantrum because the big kids refuse to play with you.

DeletedUser52215

So what happened with Skullstompmuch last week end?

DeletedUser

You tell me. You all are still attacking the same damn cities. I have been getting reports for the same cities for a week now. You take a city, we take an island. Don't get cocky.

DeletedUser37948

Stannis, do you actually believe your own garbage propaganda? Dear god man I wish I had the funds to get you the medical help you need. TLB and TLT cleared house of the simmers, that simple. Kinda like how you all turned around and ate at yours. Just common Grepo tactics man. On a different note, thanks for acknowledging us. It must be such a HUGE threat when we have players laying out so far from our main body for you that my phone constantly beeps reports because you all take an entire week just to whittle down defense in a few cities. Seriously man, if you haven't taken the city in a few days can you just stop trying? It feels like little kids throwing a tantrum because the big kids refuse to play with you.

TLT are just simmers full stop lost boys have some kudos! but i still cant understand why they joined forces with a bunch of half whit simmers. TLT are food for TLB and a safe flank that is very clear! so stannis is correct end of story.

TLB are a good team with quality players who anyone could respect same as EPI or DBD

Spys politics fickle friends naps and all that rubbish detract from the truth strong well organized teams win servers fear drives leaders to pore choices and bad alliances.

DeletedUser15275

TLT are just simmers full stop lost boys have some kudos! but i still cant understand why they joined forces with a bunch of half whit simmers. TLT are food for TLB and a safe flank that is very clear! so stannis is correct end of story.

TLB are a good team with quality players who anyone could respect same as EPI or DBD

Spys politics fickle friends naps and all that rubbish detract from the truth strong well organized teams win servers fear drives leaders to pore choices and bad alliances.

because cuddling, they can't handle multiple wars.

DeletedUser

So, Stannis. How goes all with SE now that y'all don't have the event to keep pouring out troops? How many cities have y'all had revolted in 24 hours? Seeing a lot of burning cities where y'all are buddy.

DeletedUser53868

You can revolt 1000 cities, if you don't conquer any city it is not worth lol

DeletedUser52215

Hehe those bireme walls ;)

I timed the attacks bad, the usual a were busy then. Good BP for that

DeletedUser

So, what do you call someone who runs their mouth on the forums, lies in the in game, uses their members to shield their self from their actions, then goes into VM when he is getting a much overdo whooping? *hint* It starts with Stannis and ends in Storm. lol

DeletedUser

So, what do you call someone who runs their mouth on the forums, lies in the in game, uses their members to shield their self from their actions, then goes into VM when he is getting a much overdo whooping? *hint* It starts with Stannis and ends in Storm. lol
bang bang, shots fired

DeletedUser52215

I'm going on holiday, VM takes 48 hours to kick in and your attacks started after that.
I sniped 3 colony ships from TF today so I didn't really get a 'overdo whooping'
I'll be back soon ready to snipe some more colony ships. It was a coincidence, not me trying to save my cities, biremes can do that job.

jameslongst

Strategos
I'm going on holiday, VM takes 48 hours to kick in and your attacks started after that.
I sniped 3 colony ships from TF today so I didn't really get a 'overdo whooping'
I'll be back soon ready to snipe some more colony ships. It was a coincidence, not me trying to save my cities, biremes can do that job.

Its all about optics bud, and yours are terrible right now. Have a good rest. Hope your team gets a good rest also