Rim Alliances

DeletedUser40721

im pretty sure if u just dont include dbd members then rim alliances make up the majority of the people that talk in the forums lol
It depends on what you consider a rim alliance I guess... Like I'm the only one from TOR that talks on here, others just lurk or don't read this at all. Maybe other true rim alliances are on here more, but I don't see it a whole lot.

Ranga1

Strategos
Chrome Angels 16 VS Death Valley/Row 0 in the battle for Ocean 75 :D

They are currently 3.5 mill more points and had 2.5 times more cities than us in that ocean.

DeletedUser

death row is trash, i mean our overlords, so dont mess with them

DeletedUser54147

Did someone order a spell bomb? taking orders for one. lol! Its all good. As for Kurbads i we never got the opportunity to see him in battle, i think he was a Ghost lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Death Row strategy: send hundreds of spies/spells/minimum attacks and pray, PRAY PRAY the enemy dissolve! BUT by no means can we take an actual city, that would require some skill!!

I must admit I thought it would be annoying, but its actually pretty funny seeing them have no other option but resorting to these tactics :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if u keep talking about our overlords like that we going to have to give you a spanking

Ranga1

Strategos
ahhh that's right, I forgot you were under their control, no wonder they still here then. All it will take is for one major alliance to focus on them and that alliance can control all of 065. But if they are the overlords then it wont happen :D Everyone except us is too scared of them :D

DeletedUser

ahhh that's right, I forgot you were under their control, no wonder they still here then. All it will take is for one major alliance to focus on them and that alliance can control all of 065. But if they are the overlords then it wont happen :D Everyone except us is too scared of them :D
As a member of "one major alliance" (the most major imo) and as the alliance that owns 065. Rank does not stop them, you are only taking cities because they are fighting off the top 15 alliances all by themselves. You have no way to comprehend their skills

Ranga1

Strategos
I guess you are right....that last 20 hour CS that was sent which landed after RR was a pretty intense battle :D

DeletedUser54147

i think he is. But he has given me some bp, as i should say much needed, dont wake up the sleeping beast(which hes trying to do).

DeletedUser54313

crazy Knights vs legion killers
:cool::cool:
I've got these guys running around like some clowns
Spreading false Intel's to their spy's and feeding after them
They think they are winning but I'm just waiting on the right time to release the beast. :cool:

DeletedUser54313

11 days later, now 32 nil :D
I've been following this battle and it's kind of amazing that 15 players can take on 66 players and giving them a spanking
No hard feelings death valley but I got take a giggle :D

DeletedUser54146

Not easy when you are going up against three large heavy gold spenders and you dont spend much or any

DeletedUser54313

Not easy when you are going up against three large heavy gold spenders and you dont spend much or any
So true I hate gold spenders , they just take the fun of suffering away with their quick rebuildin .
Are you still joining this world BTW