Rim Alliances

DeletedUser52215

It's a quiet morning in the far away ocean 36 so I thought I'd use the time to create a thread about the upcoming rim alliances. I'll try to be impartial and keep it friendly. The alliances aren't in any order it's just a bit of information about them and how I think they can rise in the rankings both points and battle points.

Starks Of Winterfell- This is my alliance so I have quite a bit I can say about them. Not long ago we were ranked close to 40 but after gaining some new players in ocean 36 we have shot up to 26. We are at war with a few alliances and have no pacts or NAPs. Our enemies are Tiger Army who have been quick on our internals in ocean 46 since we started but haven't been able to take an active players city in a while and our main war is with The Surgeons Knife. The stats show them having the upper hand however they are just about to turn around. They are proving a good fight and the main source of our battle points. If we are to rise higher into the rankings we will need to defeat them and consolidate ocean 36 before looking towards a new source of battle points. Looking good for the future with some very good members and a happy population eager to participate. Watch out, winter is coming.

The Slayers-Located in ocean 75 these guys will have a tough fight for dominance in the ocean however if they can grow their core and push out Deaths Row they will be able to grow a lot safer and still gain battle points defending the border. If they devote the ocean they will become a big threat to ocean 65 and 64. Definitely ones to look out for if they can get a good start.

Henosis- In the shadow of ocean 34 this alliance could grow very well and make a big difference in who ultimately takes over ocean 34. There is plenty of stuff to eat in 33. Their make or break will be if they get noticed too early by the warring alliances in ocean 34. Diplomacy is their best option and an alliance with either True Fear or Ragnarok could cause a big issue for Nocturnos on top of those they already have. Due to a later start I don't see them being an independent superpower but rather siding with one but it's a bit early to judge that, so will they be able to take ocean 33 over before the conflicts in 34 die down or will they become food for the victor?

This is my second ever post on the externals and I've got a lot to learn in terms of analysing the world but I hope you enjoyed and feel free to criticise or add any alliances you think will make a big difference to the world.

Best of luck to everyone out there and I hope you'll give a good fight.

~Stannis-Storm

DeletedUser28198

Pretty good. You should look at the Eastern rim more.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
The Slayers-Located in ocean 75 these guys will have a tough fight for dominance in the ocean however if they can grow their core and push out Deaths Row they will be able to grow a lot safer and still gain battle points defending the border. If they devote the ocean they will become a big threat to ocean 65 and 64. Definitely ones to look out for if they can get a good start.

o65 is my ocean and every njub who comes here will be eaten. After I finish with o65 we will come for these wnb legends in o55
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser37948

Just out of interest what is the highest ranking team to own a non core ocean?

DeletedUser40721

Well I'm founder of The Old Republic, dominant in O74 and ranked almost in the top 30 by points (which do not matter). We're higher than two of the alliances listed up there, and we seem to be a little closer to the rim than SoW.

DeletedUser53868

I don't consider 35 as a non core ocean. For now it is, but in 6 months who knows.

For now, I will just keep cleaning it.

DeletedUser53868

So what? I got 1 internal, I founded one city, I got one conquest and one fully clean conquest. You don't like, good, you don't need to, it is not of your business my way of playing grepolis. Ended this stupid discussion here.

DeletedUser37948

Whats a non core ocean? If you count 035 then you better believe its True Fear.
their biggest players are mostly based in core oceans so i cant class that as a rim ocean alliance more a team who has exited the core

Non sunt dii based in 56 / 66 maybe ?

DeletedUser40721

Looks like 10. Nocturnos is 34/44, so that doesn't really count... 11. Non sunt dii is almost entirely 56, arguably a non-core ocean. Same goes for 12. Four Horsemen's presence in 53. 13. Heroes is all about O64, 14. Faravahar is 43. The top three alliances that are way out there are probably 27. Death Row on the 65/75 border, then 30. The Rejects in 47 ( a classic rim alliance name ) and then 31. Old Republic (us) in 74. Although it depends on what you consider as "way out there".... I'd say the actual rim is a pretty good definition :)

And yeah the rim goes pretty far into 75, but DR also goes pretty far into 75. They're mostly along the border with 65, but they're sprinkled pretty far in.

DeletedUser52215

Watch out for Shadow Elite, full of active players formed one week ago and already growing exponentially. Forum is bustling during the day and everyone is so eager.

See you all in game, watch out red flags ;)

DeletedUser53868

Watch out for Shadow Elite, full of active players formed one week ago and already growing exponentially. Forum is bustling during the day and everyone is so eager.

See you all in game, watch out red flags ;)
With reds you mean Ragnarok?