Rim Premade

DeletedUser

I have noticed quite a few people playing on the rim recently, it is more fun, since there are lots of inexperienced players to re-rim (if thats possible :p )

So my question is anyone interested in joining an organised one, on a recent or upcoming world?? I dont want to be leader, im just seeing if there is any interest.

DeletedUser2663

i will be joining the rim on the next speed three no morale world. just letting you know, i dont plan on making an alliance though

DeletedUser

If Jonno is there I'll surely be there so count me in (sign the negotiation papers).

DeletedUser18825

I'd like to do it. I could help lead one...
evil-smiley-face.png

I can't resist the urge. The Trolls is merging, so I don't have to worry about leading them anymore...
*looks right*
*looks left*
AweShock!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

2+....

There, I just made a thread for it. If you want to join, post there. No need for applications! xD

DeletedUser

I joined the Delphi rim the other day. It is great fun and its fast. If you want i can invite you to some island slots near me and we can have some fun. I could lead or someone else if they want, Doesnt really matter to me. Would anyone be in favor of that. If so let me know so i can invite you to an island slot near me and we can conquer O57 :)