Rimmed Lords... I mean LoTR

DeletedUser56415

Ah thr story of LoTR... it is a funny one, from early in server they looked promising had all the peices to win the server even had WW islands set. Promised for greatness they were 110% they had this world in the bag, even offerer HoP a chance to be great with LoTR and not average like we are. Well that went well until leadership had a disagreement and we turned each other red, here started the downfall of LoTR. They started with spam, went to taking a couple cities then even used LMDs. well eventually HoP prevailed and when that happened LoTR basically folded.

now WHG (the greatest leader ever) sweared on his grave they still had this world won UNTIL i came to the frontlines vs LoTR this is when it all went bad. Me and my LMD buddy single handedly disrupted LoTR.. i changed the whole course of the war i was like America joining world war 2 once that happened instant success was guarenteed.

LoTR slowly started losing all their players to VM, quiting, ghosting etc. and when thid happened WHG MM got wayyy more funnier and funnier.

After months of LoTR being food for many alliances and WHG false hopes of winning the world came to an end it finally reached a point of realization that they had no chance...

the point at which he reached that was when i had a siege on their WW island and when WHG found out... he was furious.. and thus lead to some materpeices...

With WHG giving his version of the "I have a dream" speech it is official... THE MIGHTY PG SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFEATED THE TOP ALLIANCE AT ONE POINT...

now... i am truly a god..

Attachments

• wDRRMjfuu77cwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
    wDRRMjfuu77cwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 50
  • unknown-1.png
    unknown-1.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 49

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
Ah thr story of LoTR... it is a funny one, from early in server they looked promising had all the peices to win the server even had WW islands set. Promised for greatness they were 110% they had this world in the bag, even offerer HoP a chance to be great with LoTR and not average like we are. Well that went well until leadership had a disagreement and we turned each other red, here started the downfall of LoTR. They started with spam, went to taking a couple cities then even used LMDs. well eventually HoP prevailed and when that happened LoTR basically folded.

now WHG (the greatest leader ever) sweared on his grave they still had this world won UNTIL i came to the frontlines vs LoTR this is when it all went bad. Me and my LMD buddy single handedly disrupted LoTR.. i changed the whole course of the war i was like America joining world war 2 once that happened instant success was guarenteed.

LoTR slowly started losing all their players to VM, quiting, ghosting etc. and when thid happened WHG MM got wayyy more funnier and funnier.

After months of LoTR being food for many alliances and WHG false hopes of winning the world came to an end it finally reached a point of realization that they had no chance...

the point at which he reached that was when i had a siege on their WW island and when WHG found out... he was furious.. and thus lead to some materpeices...

With WHG giving his version of the "I have a dream" speech it is official... THE MIGHTY PG SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFEATED THE TOP ALLIANCE AT ONE POINT...

now... i am truly a god..

Scary part about this is that I reckon he believes it himself

DeletedUser56415

no need to fear... in a month ill make one of these for pandas... lol with LoTR gone guess who gets the focus of the king hahaha

all i can say is good luck... especially when i am taking a city or 2 a day

DeletedUser56419

Tell me Trump. What you have actually done in this world apart from ride on the back of your multi account LMD.s and to accept the gift of a Wonders site city from a selfish little bastard of a traitor runiamthegoose?

As far as I can see all the hard fighting was done by the Ex Penguins in SW54.

You have personally done damm all squared to boast about.

DeletedUser56422

Tell me Trump. What you have actually done in this world apart from ride on the back of your multi account LMD.s and to accept the gift of a Wonders site city from a selfish little bastard of a traitor runiamthegoose?

As far as I can see all the hard fighting was done by the Ex Penguins in SW54.

You have personally done damm all squared to boast about.

this is cute... in case you didnt know all those HoP islands along 54/44 border were red untill i landed on them.... that WW island... whole island cleared less than 12 hours of having city...

LoTR was so trash i solo'd a front with my "multi account" LMDs took over islands at a time by myself lmao

i am already starting the process with panda... what is the excuse this time? lets face it... im the best frontline player on this server...

@gvdljoop what is your ign? ill show you some love

DeletedUser55245

this is cute... in case you didnt know all those HoP islands along 54/44 border were red untill i landed on them.... that WW island... whole island cleared less than 12 hours of having city...

LoTR was so trash i solo'd a front with my "multi account" LMDs took over islands at a time by myself lmao

i am already starting the process with panda... what is the excuse this time? lets face it... im the best frontline player on this server...

@gvdljoop what is your ign? ill show you some love
most of u know him as WHG LMAO
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif