Riot to bllod Drunks

DeletedUser

It seems after the constant pressure. Some players from Riot wish to remove themselves, before Deus catches up. These players are in Ocean 44 and are now turning into the "Blood Drunks." I doubt this will save them, as it is showing they are cowards, and if Deus wont eat them. I am sure we will try...

Will this save them!! :O

DeletedUser

No they are not scared they are just still a bit surprised. The suddenness of the war hasn't helped either

DeletedUser

That's an excuse isn't it?

The minute you merged with IB it was obvious you we're planning on going for us even though you had a pact/NAP.You've had two weeks of planning to be ready, we knew what you were up to and we were obviously ready!

DeletedUser2334

Suddenness of war??? AHAH its the leader fault for not informing the rest of the alliance of there plans, that they had been making for weeks!!!!!

Thought it was obvious after IB merge, that was the point of it to fight us!!

DeletedUser

How many alliances is RIOT warring with? I don't play this world so I don't know.

DeletedUser2334

Republica, us, and they seem to be fighting thereselves at the minute aswell... LOL

DeletedUser

Riot is just scared.

I see you spouting a lot of nonsense on the forum, jacobst333, yet I see no sign of ingame action to back it up. Should we take a look at your credentials?

2k points, a total of 300 BP, and an alliance change from Minoan Knights that seems to have happened shortly after they got their kicked by Riot? So not only are you doing really badly, but you also jumped ship when your alliance was failing.

I don't know about you, but this doesn't seem like the kind of impressive reputation that warrants your idiotic posts trying to put down Riot. Maybe try and improve your own performance before insulting that of others?

DeletedUser

They were warring with Minoan Knights before they merged.

DeletedUser

I am a bit confuzzled here. Why is everyone bagging out an alliance with the guts to have fun? This game isn't all about being elite, owning people and surviving. After all its a game and the remainder of Riot are having fun.

DeletedUser

I see you spouting a lot of nonsense on the forum, jacobst333, yet I see no sign of ingame action to back it up. Should we take a look at your credentials?

2k points, a total of 300 BP, and an alliance change from Minoan Knights that seems to have happened shortly after they got their kicked by Riot? So not only are you doing really badly, but you also jumped ship when your alliance was failing.

I don't know about you, but this doesn't seem like the kind of impressive reputation that warrants your idiotic posts trying to put down Riot. Maybe try and improve your own performance before insulting that of others?

At least I didn't send 50 Cses and got 5 cities. lol. Also, MK merged into Grimm Sleepers. Are you from Riot? Well, there is something called communication

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least I didn't send 50 Cses and got 5 cities. lol. Also, MK merged into Grimm Sleepers. Are you from Riot? Well, there is something called communication

As someone who kept an eye on war progress, I can safely say that you pull the 50 CS statistics out of your rear. It was nowhere near so many, because pretty much every member of Minoan Knights was so useless at Grepolis that they were incapable of forming a decent defence.

Thanks for directing me to a definition of 'communication', though. Amusing that you imply others lack communication, when you yourself seem to have failed to get the message that your alliance was failing. Perhaps I should send that link to former members of your alliance, and tell them to start communicating to you how poorly your alliance did.

And how poorly did your alliance do? Poorly enough that you let many members get conquered without a single conquest of your own, before finally realising that you were being destroyed and jumping ship with a 'merge'.

So please, jacobst333, stop embarrassing yourself and your alliance with your comments.

DeletedUser

I am a bit confuzzled here. Why is everyone bagging out an alliance with the guts to have fun? This game isn't all about being elite, owning people and surviving. After all its a game and the remainder of Riot are having fun.

+1 Rep - agree completely! Though I admit I take the game very seriously, its still just a game to have fun with.

DeletedUser

+1 Rep - agree completely! Though I admit I take the game very seriously, its still just a game to have fun with.
True.. But If I get a city taken from me, I go on a RAGE that will either end with me and MY city back... or I will get in trouble at home for playing soo hard to get it and have to quit. But its still just a game :]

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator: