Pnp Riot Vs Dues

DeletedUser

As you have seen riot rules the world at the moment and well… they always win.
Now the riot has joined Ithaca to destroy everyone's main threat Dues.

As you can see the riot has started

The Riot start to destroy the Dues front line

As Dues bring more back up in to play

The riot start to crowed

And throw everything they can to halt dues defense as the fireworks start

Because of the onslaught Dues need help

Riot continue on their way to greatness

And they end up with Dues city’s looking like this

DeletedUser

War starts on 3rd of april keep your eyes peeled guys info will be added

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Riot has less ABP than DeB and almost 3x the number of players. So yeah you're ruling the world on virtue of member count alone. Also DeB is only mainly in 55 with a few cities else where. Riot is spread out over a few oceans due to the merge with Ile Basilike. Due to how much more space on the map you guys occupy I'd say Riot would be everyone's main threat. However I may be biased due to being in DeB. Anyways good luck to you and yours in the fight to come.

DeletedUser

War starts on 3rd of april keep your eyes peeled guys info will be added

I assume your in Riot because of your obvious bias. I would also like to add that this statement is likely false...
Riot is stronger but Deus will have easier communication and are probably more active. BT raises a good point
about Riot being spreadout. So if the "war" starts it will be a lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I looked at the top post and said to myself... buh bye riot :p

DeletedUser

For in the future, may I suggest using image links to post images, also uncheck the box. ;)

DeletedUser

I assume your in Riot because of your obvious bias. I would also like to add that this statement is likely false...
Riot is stronger but Deus will have easier communication and are probably more active. BT raises a good point
Aren't you in Riot?

DeletedUser

Riot is trying to take cities from TAURUS constantly and we frequently sink their CS's. I might lose a city to them tonight, but no hard feelings. I doubt they can take down an Alliance like Deus, but only time will tell. And over here at TAURUS, we wont let Deus have all the fun either I believe.

DeletedUser

We have no player called downy and noone other than those that use their in game name for forums have an external forum ccount. This is a false post by an outsider.

AA

DeletedUser

sounding like a back foot shuffle to me lol

we didnt want this but by god will we end this

only ever bite off what u can chew :)

DeletedUser

We have no player called downy and noone other than those that use their in game name for forums have an external forum ccount. This is a false post by an outsider.

AA

forumsw.jpg

here you go this is downy (taken from under his post ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team

AA

Ahh so since it seems like the pnp was a ill thought out move you're going to try and lie to everyone here by saying Downy isn't Ray and that this was a rogue move by a random player? That's so incredibly clever I'm speechless, we'll never be able to prove it was actually a Riot leader who posted the pnp.......

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
his sig shows his stats as Ray so I'd hope everyone reading this thread would know about it, aggression pays even pointed it out a few posts up

DeletedUser22940

The answer here is simple.

The quality of the PnP speaks volumes to the amount of thought put into this declaration. They also did not discuss with their members, at all, before going public with it (thus the confusion on AA's part).

Riot was already struggling to deal with Republica and AoT, and I still cannot figure out why they jumped the gun and declared on DeB. Oh well, good luck to both parties involved.