Pnp Riot Vs Dues

DeletedUser

Riot was also struggling with Minoan Knights before it merged into Grimm Sleepers. Minoan Knights was my alliance. :p

DeletedUser

Riot was also struggling with Minoan Knights before it merged into Grimm Sleepers. Minoan Knights was my alliance. :p

Not sure what world you are thinking about, but Minoan Knights was losing city after city to Riot (around 15 in total, if I remember correctly), and never fought back once.

Ninjedit: Grepostats says 13, but there were more from people who left while under attack.

DeletedUser

Great idea, run a multi-front war that way when you are getting beaten you can take cities from the little players so you don't get rimmed. >.> or something... uh...

Hey still waiting for that update tomorrow! Don't let us down!y

DeletedUser

riots only problem is having too many wars going on at once. we should have focused on 1 alliance at a time

DeletedUser

Not sure what world you are thinking about, but Minoan Knights was losing city after city to Riot (around 15 in total, if I remember correctly), and never fought back once.

Ninjedit: Grepostats says 13, but there were more from people who left while under attack.
Riot probably sent at least 50 CSes.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't surprise me that Riot would take 50 CS to take a few cities from MK after watching how they fight in this war. I really expected something more then ... nothing? Was all excited cause ray claimed a city of mine, then no follow through. And this is my first real run at this game.

DeletedUser

So from what I can deduct Deus have a spy that is likely a multi-accounter. For everyones information im prety sure Riot could take on Deus and Republica at the same time. Im getting 2 ls, 159 archer, 70 hoplites and 1 SLINGER attacks. Big difference

DeletedUser

So from what I can deduct Deus have a spy that is likely a multi-accounter. For everyones information im prety sure Riot could take on Deus and Republica at the same time. Im getting 2 ls, 159 archer, 70 hoplites and 1 SLINGER attacks. Big difference

im pretty sure u guys could not have your team had planed to take us down...at the end of the day the lack in team work and actually being active plays a big roll

no point trying to save face AA this is not a personal attack on you mate

just a lack of ability to work as a team has ruined your alliance nothing else than that team work is a key to win any war

and im sure us in DeB would not send archers come on...and if one of our players had sent that he/she would be kicked for being such a noob

cheers
Ap

DeletedUser

Congrats Riot!!! You actually conquered a DeB city!!! lol

DeletedUser

im pretty sure u guys could not have your team had planed to take us down...at the end of the day the lack in team work and actually being active plays a big roll

no point trying to save face AA this is not a personal attack on you mate

just a lack of ability to work as a team has ruined your alliance nothing else than that team work is a key to win any war

and im sure us in DeB would not send archers come on...and if one of our players had sent that he/she would be kicked for being such a noob

cheers
Ap
I was not taking it as a personal attack. I said Riot VS Republica and Deus would be Deus vs Riot, I probably should of said it was a Republica attack a bit clearer.