RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

Lugosi

Strategos
then you is plan crazy!!!!!!!! you should seek help right away

lolol, they did some decent work when I was there. Maybe not the best in rankings but an honest progressing alliance much like PoC on Beta although they merged before they lost their way. They pwned TE and WoA though, that was funny to hear about from Mr GDPie Retro. haw whit haw.

I am crazy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

U's are all nuts!!!!!!! As for pawning WoA lol lol lol if thats your highlight then you prove my point

DeletedUser31450

we fought SP, WoA, UK, The Elite and we were about to start on DH

DeletedUser

WoA = MRA and just plan old bad alliance, everyone beat these dudes up
UK = MRA and a very bad one to start with, later they became a so so alliance but after 3 stars went bye bye.
SP = Good alliance for a while, by the time 3 Stars started attacking them valour had all but reduced SP to dust and they where leaderless.
TE = Was a very good alliance in her time, now hanging in there. Funny thing is 3 stars took a whooping grand total of 5 citys from TE(not a war or even a fight) and this was after Valour warned them about hemming them selfs in and running out of targets to hit.

DeletedUser31450

Valor and TS started attacking SP arround the same time but they took like 200 cities and we took about 50. i think
we had only jut started attacking TE when everyone left to join Valor.

DeletedUser

Just my 2 cents about TS:

Definitely not the best in terms of the Caliber of Players as Other alliances have exceptional talent in their roster also not the best line up of enemy alliances - Dback is right. On the other hand, as small as we were during those days, we were very active and well organized and we had fun. It was a newly formed alliance at a time when strong alliances were already established but still they grew quickly to be part of the Top 12 w/o mass recruiting. That has to count for something.
Activity - that maybe our biggest edge on most alliances of the same caliber and even against some of the top 12 during that time. East and North teams run OPS on a target like they are on the same oceans - remember that GDI? :) Everyone participates unlike now with big alliances, there are only 5 to 8 active players sometimes even less.
Alvinabe did a pretty good job and held the team together until RL took him away. It all boils down to activity. TS were very strict regarding that and would drop you immediately if you are found doing nothing for the alliance and then the inevitable happened, Eta grew fat and boring and so did the players.
TS is not the best if you compare it with the Top 10 alliances today but it was sure damn fun playing with them. For that TS are awesome in their own right.

DeletedUser11798

Just my 2 cents about TS:

Definitely not the best in terms of the Caliber of Players as Other alliances have exceptional talent in their roster also not the best line up of enemy alliances - Dback is right. On the other hand, as small as we were during those days, we were very active and well organized and we had fun. It was a newly formed alliance at a time when strong alliances were already established but still they grew quickly to be part of the Top 12 w/o mass recruiting. That has to count for something.
Activity - that maybe our biggest edge on most alliances of the same caliber and even against some of the top 12 during that time. East and North teams run OPS on a target like they are on the same oceans - remember that GDI? :) Everyone participates unlike now with big alliances, there are only 5 to 8 active players sometimes even less.
Alvinabe did a pretty good job and held the team together until RL took him away. It all boils down to activity. TS were very strict regarding that and would drop you immediately if you are found doing nothing for the alliance and then the inevitable happened, Eta grew fat and boring and so did the players.
TS is not the best if you compare it with the Top 10 alliances today but it was sure damn fun playing with them. For that TS are awesome in their own right.

Very true, the alliance were good at being a fun and serious one at the same time, that's why I joined, an besides, owning WoA was fun, BP from their stupid trireme nukes and weird defenses was good:)

Alvinabe was a great leader, he convinced me to stay on the game for another year when it was certain I would be quitting, shame he left:(

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Justin.

Did you even play Eta? I do not recall you playing... I know you're GDi's friend, but to say TS was one of the best alliance's in the world, is just completely wrong.

They were a good little alliance, far out in the rim but didn't exactly accomplish much.

And about derailing this thread? Lol... You were the one randomly quoting me and posting.

Last edited: