RIP Legion of Achilles

DeletedUser

Legion of Achilles is dying fast, Dudoplis and Blackpig are in VM, and most of the rest of the top players have fled to The Red Outlaws.

Even with the help of the Xi MRA, OB and CB, Legion of Achilles could not hold on.

A message to those players that fled; You may as well restart, we are not going to stop because of a change of flags. Once a simmer, always a simmer.

DeletedUser20415

What they though the easy corinth crown was gonna help them :p

:pro:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
We helped them with serbs but that be it :p Now they all hop side to those who were rimming them. Smart.

Take those red outlaws mate, we can surely help

DeletedUser

^^ I have resigned from all leadership positions in the Army of One and Dark Judgement alliance, due mostly to restricted playing time, but also for that very reason of accepting defeated players.

And you cant talk, you took a heap as well :p Im not a leader anymore, but i can make a educated guess and say you guys will be next since you are now on our borders ;)

Milos21

Phrourach
Those crowns from Corinth are priceless. Alliance who sit in o64 for 12 months.
They tried something else here but they trained people to be good simmers. So they end as such.

DeletedUser

Those crowns from Corinth are priceless. Alliance who sit in o64 for 12 months.
They tried something else here but they trained people to be good simmers. So they end as such.

I am actually very very very curious to know what happened in corinth...I read corinth forum/top 12 alliances from 1st to last page(doesn't mean every single sentence, just top 12's and extra if needed)...get to know that PB was rocking from the beginning till the end of that thread and LOA Reborn...but what exactly happened afterwards or in WW age? I couldn't actually find that in top 12 or any other places...can I get any link for that please?

DeletedUser

Lots of alliances merged together to form the mass simming alliance called "The Syndicate." This is where LoA come from i believe, although i wasnt really involved with corinth at this stage. LoA here, then think they are the jizz because they won a crown with 400 other people :p

DeletedUser20415

In corinth, instead of having fun in WW with massive sieges, alliance cap take role, the world slipped in 2, East Vs West, PB joined West with TU and XXXIII and babylon ect ... in the other hand TVG, TA, and LoA.

In General they main fight in corinth was PB vs TVG, well PB were fighting all alliances, just before the WW it was the server vs PB, but they were rocking hard.

litterarly it was 2 alliance, 200 member each, siming for WW, it turns out that East siming ability was stronger that then West, so they won the WW.

DeletedUser

so what? I mean PB got 180+ members...even if simmer get 400+ member how did they won crown? did PB members went there too or something?

DeletedUser20415

PB + TU + XXXIII + RE + Babylon merged to form TU(West)

TVG + TA + LoA merge to form TS(East)

In general the East player had way higher average then West even if West had most of top players (ex PB)

How do u win a crown ? is by controlling 20 city on the same island then build a world wonder over there and keep sending resources to that wonder so u upgraded, its some kind of a simming race who build first get the wonder, no one had a decent CS attempt cause i remember each attempt was faced by a 20k birem from the defender.

TS had a way better planning for WW, unlike TU, all was hugely organized, everything u can think of, thats why they won the WW and got the crown

DeletedUser

In corinth, instead of having fun in WW with massive sieges, alliance cap take role, the world slipped in 2, East Vs West, PB joined West with TU and XXXIII and babylon ect ... in the other hand TVG, TA, and LoA.

In General they main fight in corinth was PB vs TVG, well PB were fighting all alliances, just before the WW it was the server vs PB, but they were rocking hard.

litterarly it was 2 alliance, 200 member each, siming for WW, it turns out that East siming ability was stronger that then West, so they won the WW.
sorry, I didn't saw this one before saying so what? I mean PB got 180+ members...even if simmer get 400+ member how did they won crown? did PB members went there too or something? saw just now...
PB + TU + XXXIII + RE + Babylon merged to form TU(West)

TVG + TA + LoA merge to form TS(East)

In general the East player had way higher average then West even if West had most of top players (ex PB)

How do u win a crown ? is by controlling 20 city on the same island then build a world wonder over there and keep sending resources to that wonder so u upgraded, its some kind of a simming race who build first get the wonder, no one had a decent CS attempt cause i remember each attempt was faced by a 20k birem from the defender.

TS had a way better planning for WW, unlike TU, all was hugely organized, everything u can think of, thats why they won the WW and got the crown

so thats how it was...sometime simmer paradise and MRA wins then!:D...how pathatic, filling cap to get wonder rather than fighting:pro:

DeletedUser

to clarify, the front was still fighting, the WW islands for each side were way too far apart to try to CS. east side had mostly fighters (most of which didnt care about wonders) the west had a strong plan from the beginning to stack WW and dump tons of resources into them while the east used resources to attack and rebuild. both side were massive alliances. (i wouldnt use the term mra) its just how the server played out. the west had a plan to unite for the wonders, the east united to compensate. bottom line....WW on a server with high alliance cap takes the "battle" from "battle game"
as for battles...PB and TVG were the cream of the crop for 90% of the time
as for fighters...couldnt compete with the crew milos had in PB

DeletedUser27700

Guys, these are Lindos forums.
We do have a corinth forum for you to discuss that world in.

Milos21

Phrourach
Guys, these are Lindos forums.
We do have a corinth forum for you to discuss that world in.

tell that to LOAr, they brought the name, players and crowns to lindos.

last thing I will say about Corinth crowns, the alliance who won them had 110 million points at that time. About 50% more then all the other alliances combined.

DeletedUser

tell that to LOAr, they brought the name, players and crowns to lindos.

last thing I will say about Corinth crowns, the alliance who won them had 110 million points at that time. About 50% more then all the other alliances combined.
was a good move!:D:D:D