RIP to Confederate States

DeletedUser

After a long period as one of the top alliances in Kappa, Confederate States is disbanded. Can anyone from there tell us what happened? A mass exodus or a spy disbanding? Anyway it is clear to see all is not right within the former CS camp.

Edit: just noticed many CS guys moving to PE now. Shows how much I keep track of my own alliance!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The leaders of Confederate States and myself discussed things for a few days. We agreed upon a merge that united them within the family of VRoD.

We were friends for much longer than we were at war, so it was not the most surprising thing (at least to me).

Confederate Revelations for the most part moved over into Public Enemy, since most of their placement was near them.

-dragot

DeletedUser

It's a shame to see such an old alliance disband but nice to have new brothers.

DeletedUser

After a long period as one of the top alliances in Kappa, Confederate States is disbanded. Can anyone from there tell us what happened? A mass exodus or a spy disbanding? Anyway it is clear to see all is not right within the former CS camp.

Edit: just noticed many CS guys moving to PE now. Shows how much I keep track of my own alliance!

OKCAdonis left Kappa for Xi is what happened!

DeletedUser13524

OKCAdonis left Kappa for Xi is what happened!

And they're doing really well over there as well. Last time I checked anyway. I quit Xi shortly after being rimmed by Confed over there. lol