RIP

• Thread starter DeletedUser28198
  • Start date

DeletedUser28198

It's a shame a world with so much drama doesn't have one single surviving newspaper. The forum is a bit lackadaisical now. I know there are plenty of people still reading, but we could use a new writer or two.

Just food for thought and maybe a small poke to anyone who bas been thinking about doing it but has not yet.

DeletedUser23146

Here's some drama to report:

I hate you, GP. Ben's got a bigger BP than you!

DeletedUser28198

Errrrr...... uhhh..... it's not the size that counts it's how you use it?

DeletedUser31385

You do realize how much time papers take, right? Someone would have to take on the responsibility. If you ask around, you might be able to find someone.

jameslongst

Strategos
Ya you have to travel hundreds of miles to pray at the oracle of zancle.

If you bring the right offering they will tell you what to say like a good boy...like a sweet boy.

Good luck on your mighty adventure.

DeletedUser28198

You do realize how much time papers take, right? Someone would have to take on the responsibility. If you ask around, you might be able to find someone.
That's what I was doing?

DeletedUser23146

Guys! Guys! Guess *buuurp* what! The ora*hic*le of Zaaancle. He said he said he said, that, er, that Death Before Dishonor is getting *burp*, they're getting creamed by their own sister alliance, DBD Deathwish. *Hic*

Bonus points if you caught the Rick and Morty joke

DeletedUser27128

Ah, the good old days when the forums were active with newspapers and competitions...