Rise and fall of The Elite!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Good evening my fellow Eta friends,

History shows us that great nations rise and fall. Babylon and Greece have fallen. The Roman Empire has come and gone. Is it possible that The Elite, like so many superpowers of years past, could be turned to ashes? What lessons can we learn from history?

Each week I am going to post here in this thread each part of TE's history, so I will have to get my memory straight. So I will begin with the first part. This will cover TE June 2010 (TE's birth) - January 2011 (TE's betrayal to BA). Let's get this started!

Part 1;

It all begun on the 13th of June, I decided to found The Elite in Ocean 52. It was a long journey for TE to become No.1 but I did the best for them. I invited a few players in Ocean 52, including my co-founder Blade278 who is no longer here with us. From there we just built up econimcally. Until we encountered our first threat, an alliance by the name of "Game-over General" which were our rivals for who would be ruler of Ocean 52. It wasn't much of a war but we dismantled them, one of there leaders went into VM though but he was a skilled player who would later on join TE and become one of the best, his name was Vazano but he is no longer here unfortunately.

So from there we fortified our position in ocean 52 and steadily climbed the rankings, nearly everyone was conquering which made things look good. Then we faced a new threat mainly residing in Ocean 53, *PkNet*. They were about twice the size of TE, and were looking to move north. At this time I went on VM, so Blade278 kept things together while I was on holiday. I came back to see we were winning and holding them of with there puny invasion, I also noticed we got a few players joining us including the great Komagos. From there *PkNet* was finished and fell apart. We established ourselves nicely in both Oceans 52 & 53, and at that time we then were in the top 15 alliances.

After that the No.1 alliance in Eta "Army of Zeus" which was a MRA was taking cities from TE. This I could not stand for, BA then declared war shortly after and I sought the opportunity to get in there good books and declare war on AoZ. It wasn't to difficult, we managed to hold our ground in our main oceans and eventually we pushed them out of it, also we got a few new recruits out of it including the great "Davus II" who was an excellent player and a good addition to TE. Once AoZ was finished in our oceans, I then spoke to Leftytwoguns about holding an alliance between TE & BA, he was okay with it but his council was not at first but eventually they came around and we made an alliance & was part of Team Black YAY! Lol. I know at the same time, we took advantage of the failing "Shogunate bakufu" and started conquering cities of them in our oceans which was a success.

Once AoZ was dealt with, the newly KE (Of 1) & KA (Destroyers/United Knights) was formed. I can't remember all the details but I remember BA going to war with them, and seeking the opportunity, I declared war as well as they had a presence near us and would be a good time to expand TE even further. I don't think TE took any cities of KE at first but we did take many of the UK, at the same time we declared against other alliances like RebelliouS in Ocean 52/53 just to become the supreme rulers of our oceans. We got an alliance called War Path in 53 to merge into us, which brought several players such as Mattius IV and TeAukura who are still here today :) From there it went a bit quiet.

With O52 & 53 under our control, we then turned our attention west & east to 42 & 62. In 42 were just many alliances including KE, we took out the smaller alliances first before going against KE itself. Also we then went and declared war against "Tribunal" in Ocean 62, who were a good enemy and there leader Thakur 13 hated me for it, maybe he still does now lol but he was an excellent player and a good warrior. We also established good relations with Dark Fleet Elite as well, I was very good friends with Rolfgar and together we took out Tribunal. Eventually some of Tribunal went to TE and some went to DFE.

Time was pushing on into november 2010, TE was the biggest in 62 and was growing in 42. Then at that time, I think I made a ceasefire with KE for a month until december. During that time we was just taking whatever we could and strengthening our position in our territory. At the same time we then went to war with Ultimate Force who was KE's ally to fight Team black. We took only a handful of cities of them in 42, but that was about it really. Soon after the ceasefire with KE was over and in december we both hit each other with everything we got, because KE was outnumbered, TE got the upperhand in 42 and became the kings there. KE was now mainly in 43, at that time I spoke to Adam quite a bit, he was a nice guy.

Also during this time, the council and leaders of TE changed. I was still founder of course, my co-founder blade278 was in and out a lot, he didn't do much as he got bored. However I quickly recognized one players talents in TE and I am always glad I made him my co-founder, ladies and gentlemen, it's rygarr! He impressed me and was a great guy, always supported me and did everything he could for the sake of TE. He replaced Blade278 (Who was on VM or inactive) and became like a brother to me. From there he served well. Near the same time, I made p1mono (Yellowsnow) a founder/leader as well because he was one of the most active but best attackers in TE, he did good and we're still really close now.

By the end of december, me and adam were talking more and more. Eventually it got to me that BA was just using TE, DFE for it's own gain. I saw the light and I knew he was right, once BA had finished KE & UF, who would be next? TE. Knowing that I had to make a really hard decision, but it was made easier when one of BA's leader Dajjan had offended me, I rather not go into detail but it was shocking. 2010 new years was over, I got speaking to the UF leaders as well and they convinced me that lefty was just using me. The time was ticking, I knew I had to make the right decision. Either I could stay with Team Black, defeat KE until they turnt on me or I could ally with KE and go against with the majority of the world...

And on the 6th of January, I think it was that date. TE was secretly planning to go against BA but they figured it out, so BA, Fate & UoW had dropped the pact and declared war against TE with me having the biggest price on my head Woop Woop lol. Just before they declared war, we decided to go against LoP (Legion of heroes members) BA didn't like that, so they figured my plan out. They declared first but then technically it was me as I was planning it secretly but I have no regrets. So Team Black declared war, and I was a traitor with the majority of the world against me. Now it was time to assure TE we could win and motivate them, it would be the hardest war we ever fought and we fought it with the best we could, but it was a losing battle...

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK AS PART 2 WHICH WILL BE TE history January 2011 (War with Team Black) - September 2011 (My departure)

Hoped you all enjoyed reading, next week will be more interesting I promise you all that! :p
James :cool:

Last edited:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Part 2

January 2011, the majority of the world was against us few, my priority was to strengthen our defences and to boot BA + Fate from Ocean 43 & 53, so we can hold the southern border at these regions. It would be difficult, so we got started, within weeks we removed the tiny BA presence from our oceans and held the south 53/ northern 54 from invasion. The enemy campaigned to move north to wipe TE out for good, with me having the biggest price on my head. They did anything. At the same time, the struggling warrior Lord Brylle who had held BA, Fate & UoW of for months joined TE's ranks and in no time, he conquered a few cities far north in TE's safe zone away from BA, then he moved back down to 54 to repel BA & get revenge he had been hoping for. BA held a massive operation on a specific city of LB, which failed badly, the city was full of the dead bodies and the ocean shores around it had enemy shipwrecks everywhere. Victory came at a heavy price, as many of our own laid dead but the enemy lost countless troops and ships which boosted the morale and motivation within TE.

Knowing that moving south will still be too difficult, we just held BA of again and again, they failed repeatedly. We gained very little territory in northern 54 but we did hold them off, it was worth it. TE then had a spy in its ranks, passing everything to BA to make sure they would gain victory. The deception that lied within TE was based on the hatred they had for me because of my decision on to go to war with BA which they heavily disagreed with. My trust for some players in TE wore thin but I had to keep the moral high and must not worry about whoever the spies were, they could do what they want. However later on, we caught the main spy, Lord Stuart, as he stupidly opened his mouth to so many people on skype about what he was up to, which I then found out, and did not hesitate too boot him. With that small burden of my shoulder, we continued our fight...

Pushing on into February, BA pressured TE's close ally DFE for war. DFE had changed, it did not have it's original leaders that started the strong friendship. The new leaders (Thakur13 & CalicoJack) were part of Tribunal, and they hated TE especially me. They looked any excuse for war... Mid February, one of our members conquers a DFE town (They were personal friends), and it blows up from there. DFE nearly instantly declared war against us with no hesitation whatsoever. They fought there own war though, as they needed to persuade the TE loyalists inside there alliance to fight TE. Did they win? NO. It was a short war, we only took cities from the ones that attacked us first as we didn't want to appear aggressive to the innocent DFE players. It was to easy, approaching late February, the DFE leaders had left and formed there own alliance which we marked red, soon they fell. Once this happened, I quickly wanted to re-shape DFE and re-form our friendship. The people left in charge were inexperienced, soon DFE collapsed, the TE loyalists joined us and the BA loyalists joined Team Black. Although, from this gave rise to a new threat...

Knights of Dark Renown was formed under Dback & CalicoJack, both from DFE or Team Black that shared a common goal to eliminate TE. KoDR at first was very well coordinated, active and aggressive. TE at the time, gained a lot more territory and players from former DFE. While holding BA back in the central oceans. Our new objective was to push KoDR out of the former DFE oceans, which went quite well but they held there ground very good. They took many cities of TE in there core oceans but we pushed them back out of our oceans, we was just constantly hitting each other relentlessly. Just before this, the alliance CR (Chaos Rising) was born and went to war with Fate, which ended very badly for Fate as it gave TE a break from them & Scullionus the leader of Fate had quit, taking them downhill. Also at the same time TE's best player Davus II, lost a city and couldn't handle holding the front line any more as he was far to busy in RL, so he quit, it was a great loss but we did everything we could to conquer his cities and hold the frontline from the enemy. Also BA soon faced a new crisis in march...

Carrying on into march, the war with KoDR was progressing fairly slowly. Overall they conquered more cities than us, we just conquered there cities far out from there core in our north-eastern oceans. Soon a player would rise to take this challenge of destroying KoDR. Great-Zeus of TE, rose through the ranks and was promoted to commander of the east. He led us south, to finish KoDR and conquer as much as we could. Under his command, the retaliation from TE to KoDR was massive and they could not bare it. Soon the war with them swung in our favor, we took more cities than them and caused a fair few to quit or flee. GZ did well and was also promoted to be part of the council, he had shown his loyalty for welfare of TE. The war was not over with KoDR yet, things may have gone into our favor but they still stood strong. At the same time BA faced a crisis. There best player MoppyO who was also a leader, was treated badly by Lefty and Dajjan. I do not know what exactly happened but I know she ghosted her account which was a massive blow dealt to BA, soon after BA showed signs of falling apart... Around the same time, Kaya Lyn of TE had quit the game, she organised us and developed a city list & map program which made us well coordinated, it was a bad loss but we held our heads high and continued with what we had to do.

Lefty was going insane, with the repeated failed operations against TE, with the newly CR attacking there close ally Fate, with KoDR being beaten and with MoppyO quitting. Lefty had no choice but fled and never came back. This put BA into breaking point and they collapsed, not completely. There players either joined other branches of Team Black or CR. This was one of the main reasons TE claimed victory and rose up to becoming number 1. Team Black was falling apart and UoW remained as one of the strongest going but they stayed fairly quiet.

As months were going by, the increased successful operations against KoDR was going well. They were starting to crumble very slowly, they were losing a lot of cities, but there leaders were formidable, they were tough nuts to crack. We didn't finish there leaders, but we managed to beat down most of KoDR, gaining a lot of cities and ground in the process. While that was being done, with BA going downhill, we went to seek an opportunity to gain more territory into ocean 54 and campaigned to have overall control of it. It took some time but it eventually did happen, with players such as Lord Brylle and Komagos leading us south, we were doing very well everywhere. TE's flame was massive and very bright at this time, but reached it's peak...

Carrying on into May/june. UF were beating down Fate in the west thanks to CR causing them a lot of problems. However UF were showing signs of Fatigue. There leaders could not lead them anymore and asked me something I couldn't say no to as they were my ally. So in late May, UF merged into TE and we called ourselves the newly EF (Elite Force) and we reached a massive amount of 73 million points total, that was the highest we ever got. But instability grew in EF's ranks, there were at least 200 members and managing them was difficult and tiring but we did everything we could. At the same time, with every war going our way, and confidence high, we saw CR as a threat and marked them red, soon we declared an all out full-scale war. The UF members believed they could win... CR was extremely well coordinated & very active. Beating them would not be easy. Jomarluna of UF, now EF, was leading the way, he took a few CR cities and served as an inspiration to our men. War was going our way at first, the balance of power was even but as the weeks went by, CR got the upper hand, EF was getting to hard to manage. At the same time, our best member Komagos had left and made his 1 man alliance "Of 1" due to being fed up of the decisions being made, no hard feelings. He never returned to TE/EF...

With CR winning, the former UF members were losing morale and motivation. Soon they joined KE VERY quickly in no time at all. With UF gone, we changed our name back to TE and took CR of our enemy list. I think they did the same after a little while. Some former KE members in TE, had re-joined KE as well to fight CR. KE had a good amount of territory in the north and south. Soon they were at war with CR, they pincered them but CR eventually manage to turn the tide of war. KE was winning at first but then as many weeks or months went by they eventually started to lose with Adamberrs inactivity, it caused many problems. At this time in TE, we continued our campaign south on both fronts against BA/Fate/UoW/KoDR. It went very well, we got ourselves organised again and stability was restored. We held the number 1 rank with pride as we deserved it. But we could not stop, we must continue.

(Part 2 is continued on the next post as I couldn't fit it all in here, as there was too many characters)

Last edited:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
PART 2 CONTINUED!

With nothing we could do in TE to help KE, we just kept going against Team Black as it was the original plan and our main priority. Pushing on into Summer, a puny threat then declared war against TE. KA - Knights Academy, now known as United Knights foolishly declared war against TE, which to me was a suicide mission. They were mainly north of us residing in Oceans 51, 61 & 62. The reasons for war was UK's leaders being sick of how TE treated them. I had no intention for war with them but I had no choice, so within days we crushed them and there main leader Gox1 fled to VM along with other leaders which just weakened them. It was good BP farming. But at the same time, there original founder Adamberr was devastated and this gave rise to suspicions that KE would declare war against TE. There were so many rumors going around but I refused to believe them. I told the TE council that WE would not make the first move, if war happens then it happens but it would be stupid as KE were getting beaten by CR too...

Time was pushing on into late summer/autumn now and things had changed. KE was falling apart, KA was begging for mercy and TE was gaining a lot of ground in there new southern territories. Late August, I got myself a new job in RL which took up a lot of time (as I had a lot of over-time, unlike now) but carrying on, I shortly announced a week or two before I did quit that I am considering leaving. September came, TE for me became to much to handle, so I announced that I would quit... Also just slightly before I quit, my co-founder Rygarr had left TE and formed Valor. I think the reason for that, was because of me leaving and TE was growing with inactives and slowed down on some of there wars. Having no choice, I said my final goodbyes. TE had voted KevinFC and Great-Zeus to become founders, and since it was voted on, I gave them founders privs. I personally wanted rygarr to do it but he could not. I gave my account over to someone, before that, I said a last goodbye and was very proud to give birth to an alliance which went from small to world super-power & becoming number 1.

However this is not the end of TE's story...

Tune in next week for part 3 of TE/TST's story folks! (It will be quite short as Part 2 was the longest. Hoped you enjoyed the second part! Thank you :)

James

________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 3... Next weekend.

Last edited:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Part 3, The final chapter... (Some info possibly could be wrong, but I will try my best to get everything correct however don't forget, it is my opinion and my thoughts)

September 2011, TE's once mighty flame was now starting extinguish. I have left and rygarr had left to form Valor (Taking several TE veterans with him) TE was now led by KevinFc and Great-Zeus. Although I wanted Ry and GZ to lead... We held a vote and Kevin + GZ got the overall votes and were made founders by me even though I wasn't sure to make kevin a leader, it was what TE wanted and as I always have said. I put TE first before anyone else or any other alliance, that is why we became a superpower.

At this time, TE continued its military superiority in the north, they were still at war with UK, Fate, UoW and the remnants of KoDR. Even though TE was anonymously dying, it didn't look that way but it was very slowly happening. They kept up the same wars, however Kevin feared a new threat. Valor & rygarr. Although Valor's majority of players consisted of ex-TE why would they attack there home? Rygarr had no intention of attacking TE but it was obvious that he disliked Kevin. TE remained quiet throughout September and October, sticking to there wars and adjusting to the recent changes.

As time pushed into November, TE's little brother Valor was growing. Valor now had several Veteran players from KoDR that had joined there ranks, Kevin started to panic, he knew that CalicoJack and the several others would like to attack TE again including rygarr who disliked Kevin which didn't help. Valor had declared war against SP, and crushed them over a couple of months. At this time, I was persuaded to come back but my activity was limited, so I did, and I re-joined with my brother rygarr. Kevin found out and messaged me to come back, I politely rejected. As much as I loved TE, I did not want to go back to lead, I didn't have time for that, I promised that I will stay loyal to rygarr and fight for Valor.

Although Valor had recruited former KoDR, this caused tensions between TE and Valor, both sides were preparing for war. TE accused Valor of recruiting "refugees" but they were hardly refugees if they were still fighting strong and beating back SP? TE stood there ground and did nothing, they watched as SP pretty much got swallowed up by the rising power Valor. TE just kept to there affairs and wars, with success. They were winning all there wars and kept a tight grip on the Number 1 spot. But for how long will they stay... Tensions again was rising, as Valor accused TE of taking in SP refugees for shelter. Valor attacked without hesitation ONLY against the refugees, but TE protected them causing more strain on the fragile relationship between the two powers...

Not much happened in late 2011, TE was fighting its wars and winning, Valor was fighting SP and winning but geographically... once Valor finished SP who would they go for? Either UoW or TE, and kevin knew with the former KoDR in V's ranks, they would go for TE however he was pretty confident that the former TE would not. Now it was the beginning of 2012, new year is over. TE began preparing for war against CR and so did B.o.B. CR was fighting numerous wars and managed to beat any foe that opposed them with strategy and team work. War begun in early January 2012 between CR and TE, Eta's 2 most powerful alliances now clashed for control. Kevin was confident but CR held them back and took several cities with some difficulty, TE began to demoralize. That mighty flame and the original structure of TE started to come crashing down. The reasons for this was, Ex-TE leaders left, Several other veteran TE players left, TE losing its war against CR and Kevin being corrupt.

In late January, Valor had declared war against TE. And in the early stages, Valor easily got the upper hand and capture several TE cities while CR was doing the same. TE was and still is at a high risk of being pincered by both CR & Valor. As time moved on, TE still held there ground and is still surviving to this day but they grow weaker as each day passes, how long can they hold on? In February, TE had its final moments. TE was losing its war and lost several players including there 2 original leaders. Kevin and JCC changed the name from The Elite to The Steel Titans. TE had died. It's old foundations had been long abandoned and now TST were a new rising phoenix of the dead ashes of TE. But how long can TST hold out for? It is now April, TST is growing weaker and weaker, decreasing in points and strength due to CR & Valors relentless assault.

The civil war between TE and Valor, was the main reason of TE's death. Will Valor become the new TE? No. Once TST is finished, then what will happen? Will Valor and CR go at it? Or will this world be closed by then, as it needs to stay above 300 players. We shall see soon enough. Look at the timeline below!

TE's timeline

- 13th June 2010, TE was born.
- July 2010, TE was at war with GAMEOVER-GENERAL.
- August 2010, TE was at war with *PKNET*
- September 2010, TE was at war with Army of Zeuse (Coalition formed to fight them)
- September 2010, TE was at war with Destroyers/Knights Academy/United Knights and Knights Empire.
- September/October 2010, TE made an alliance with BA and its allies.
- October 2010, TE was at war with Warriors of Ares.
- October 2010, TE was at war with ReBelliouS.
- October/November 2010, TE made a close alliance and friendship with DFE - Dark Fleet Elite.
- November 2010, TE made a month truce with KE to December.
- November 2010, TE was at war with Tribunal.
- December 2010, TE was at war with Ultimate Force (Even though we had a distance between us)
- December 2010, TE once again was at war with KE.
- January 2011, TE made peace with KE and UF secretly
- January 2011, Rygarr made co-founder of TE.
- January 2011, TE was at war with LOP - Legionnaires of Phoenix.
- January 2011, TE was at war with BA, Fate and UoW.
- January 2011, TE was in the top 5 and a clear threat to BA and Lefty. Also TE was named as "Team Blue" against Team Black.
- January 2011, Lord Brylle joins TE, fights against Team Black & grows massively.
- February 2011, TE was at war with DFE.
- February/March 2011, DFE fell apart and KoDR was formed out of former DFE and Team Black veterans. TE was at war KoDR as quickly as it formed.
- March 2011, BA fell apart, giving TE the upper hand in both war and the ranks.
- April 2011, TE was at war with Black Neighbors 300.
- April 2011, TE gets to rank 1.
- April/May 2011, UF merges into TE to create Elite Force and becomes the northern superpower.
- May 2011, TE/EF declares war against CR.
- June 13th 2011, 1 year anniversary of TE's birth.
- June 2011, UF part of TE leaves and joins KE to fight CR.
- June/July 2011, TE made peace with CR.
- June/July/August/September 2011, TE stays as number 1 while winning all of its wars against KoDR, Fate, UoW, KA/UK & BA.
- July 2011, TE was at war with STYX TK.
- July/August 2011, TE makes peace with BA while they declare against UoW.
- August 2011, TE was at war with Opsithodomos.
- September 2011, I leave the game and make KevinFC + Great-Zeus founders.
- September 2011, Rygarr leaves TE to form Valor taking several Veteran players from TE.
- October 2011, quiet month.
- November 2011, quiet month.
- December 2011, quiet month. TE takes in several SP refugees and prepares for war with CR.
- January 2012, TE with B.o.B goes to war with CR.
- January 2012, Valor declares war against TE, the civil war between the two is on the outside for all too see.
- February 2012, TE dies and forms The Steel Titans TST.

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed it. It has been a very long journey, thank you very much. Please leave your feedback and comments, I'll look forward to reading them :)

James

Last edited:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
TE Hall of Fame

Rygarr - My other co-leader, did anything for TE, was the greatest you could ask for.

Blade278 - My co-leader in the beginning, was a good guy and helped TE to rise up.

Chizerz - Was in the alliance from the beginning, always active, helped TE from it's youth.

Komagos - Was a great diplomat and was very good with speeches, he was my mentor.

Zystra - A legendary attacker, got up to rank 2 abp at one point just behind lefty.

Carl Morgun - Helped bring down *PkNet* and was a great guy.

Davus II - He was grumpy but an excellent player and friend.

P1mono - Another great attacker, very active and aggressive, one of the best.

Kaya Lyn - She developed a city list program for us, and it helped us coordinate. One of the best.

Speedway6969 - One of TE's main players, very active and aggressive, he's an excellent player.

JamesCrackCorn - Although he has a mouth, he is an amazing player and has been in TE (Although he has changed several alliances his loyalty was to TE) the longest.

Great-Zeus - Was made founder after I left, but then he got banned. He led us against KoDR with success.

Vazano - Was an enemy of TE at first but later joined and became one of the best player you could count on!

Gipobsk - Ex-TE but he was one of the most active, always could rely on him.

Razvan2508 - Ex-TE, just like gipo above, he is one of the most active and aggressive players out there.

J.n.c 93/Mosevej/Humlegutten - A few people voted me to be here. For founding TE, messing with Lefty & for bringing TE to number 1.

Part 3/Fall of The Elite will be up next week or 2 weeks. I don't have time to write it now, I have a lot of things going on in RL and I'm too busy. Be patient ;) hoped you guys enjoyed reading the TE hall of Fame which is my opinion. (NOT YOURS!) :p

James

Last edited:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Oh yes there is! hehe :)

I hope Z, doesn't mind me posting 5 times after another haha but it's for a good reason.

DeletedUser

Oh yes there is! hehe :)

I hope Z, doesn't mind me posting 5 times after another haha but it's for a good reason.

I do it with ETA news, i think as long as you keep adding to it he will not care.

lets just hope it doesn't get placed in ETA alliances

DeletedUser15946

I won't read it, as I perfectly know it from all your posts before and your old profile. But thanks for doing something on forum.

DeletedUser

Valor keeps more old nazi spirit of TE than the todays TE. Full respect to Kevin. Despite of all greviances i might have. Never thought i will say that but i wish all the best to TE in their fight! Kev, good luck for you and your mates! When you going to beat Valor you sitll need to fight me! But in this holly struggle i am on your side! It may sound suprising from me but what i want to say is long live the TE

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Valor keeps more old nazi spirit of TE than the todays TE. Full respect to Kevin. Despite of all greviances i might have. Never thought i will say that but i wish all the best to TE in their fight! Kev, good luck for you and your mates! When you going to beat Valor you sitll need to fight me! But in this holly struggle i am on your side! It may sound suprising from me but what i want to say is long live the TE

Nazi spirit? Nice description lmao.

Wow you are wishing TE the best... I remember the time when you had the balls to declare on TE then got it back in your face, oh yes that will be in part 2. I don't think they will waste there time fighting you, last time you didn't put much of a fight on and just fled into VM until it ran out...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nazi spirit? Nice description lmao.

Wow you are wishing TE the best... I remember the time when you had the balls to declare on TE then got it back in your face, oh yes that will be in part 2. I don't think they will waste there time fighting you, last time you didn't put much of a fight on and just fled into VM until it ran out...

I exaggerated and for this I want to apologise.

If it comes to the war, i think it was an interesting experience. One can learn a lot fighting one of the top alliances. Think the Valor is more what the TE was than todays TE.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well, at least you had the bravery to declare on the number 1 alliance at the time, I respected you for that but was laughing at the same time.

DeletedUser13583

Gox are you still playing in ETA? where are you dear...?

Nice reading JAmes.Looking forword for part 2:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gox are you still playing in ETA? where are you dear...?

Nice reading JAmes.Looking forword for part 2:D

Agree it was brave but naive of me lol. Didnt have a clue how the full time conflict with the top aliance looks like. It was important experience. Also for UK, they realised there is no way they cant keep running as a MRA any longer.

BTW i liked the history you got at your in game profile.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Agree it was brave but naive of me lol. Didnt have a clue how the full time conflict with the top aliance looks like. It was important experience. Also for UK, they realised there is no way they cant keep running as a MRA any longer.

BTW i liked the history you got at your in game profile.

Was that all to me? Let's hope you learnt a lesson from it :p

And the history in my ingame profile is gone, the new JNC deleted it lol. But I will re-do it here all again :)

DeletedUser

Good evening my fellow Eta friends,

History shows us that great nations rise and fall. Babylon and Greece have fallen. The Roman Empire has come and gone. Is it possible that The Elite, like so many superpowers of years past, could be turned to ashes? What lessons can we learn from history?

Each week I am going to post here in this thread each part of TE's history, so I will have to get my memory straight. So I will begin with the first part. This will cover TE June 2010 (TE's birth) - January 2011 (TE's betrayal to BA). Let's get this started!

Part 1;

It all begun on the 13th of June, I decided to found The Elite in Ocean 52. It was a long journey for TE to become No.1 but I did the best for them. I invited a few players in Ocean 52, including my co-founder Blade278 who is no longer here with us. From there we just built up econimcally. Until we encountered our first threat, an alliance by the name of "Game-over General" which were our rivals for who would be ruler of Ocean 52. It wasn't much of a war but we dismantled them, one of there leaders went into VM though but he was a skilled player who would later on join TE and become one of the best, his name was Vazano but he is no longer here unfortunately.

So from there we fortified our position in ocean 52 and steadily climbed the rankings, nearly everyone was conquering which made things look good. Then we faced a new threat mainly residing in Ocean 53, *PkNet*. They were about twice the size of TE, and were looking to move north. At this time I went on VM, so Blade278 kept things together while I was on holiday. I came back to see we were winning and holding them of with there puny invasion, I also noticed we got a few players joining us including the great Komagos. From there *PkNet* was finished and fell apart. We established ourselves nicely in both Oceans 52 & 53, and at that time we then were in the top 15 alliances.

After that the No.1 alliance in Eta "Army of Zeus" which was a MRA was taking cities from TE. This I could not stand for, BA then declared war shortly after and I sought the opportunity to get in there good books and declare war on AoZ. It wasn't to difficult, we managed to hold our ground in our main oceans and eventually we pushed them out of it, also we got a few new recruits out of it including the great "Davus II" who was an excellent player and a good addition to TE. Once AoZ was finished in our oceans, I then spoke to Leftytwoguns about holding an alliance between TE & BA, he was okay with it but his council was not at first but eventually they came around and we made an alliance & was part of Team Black YAY! Lol. I know at the same time, we took advantage of the failing "Shogunate bakufu" and started conquering cities of them in our oceans which was a success.

Once AoZ was dealt with, the newly KE (Of 1) & KA (Destroyers/United Knights) was formed. I can't remember all the details but I remember BA going to war with them, and seeking the opportunity, I declared war as well as they had a presence near us and would be a good time to expand TE even further. I don't think TE took any cities of KE at first but we did take many of the UK, at the same time we declared against other alliances like RebelliouS in Ocean 52/53 just to become the supreme rulers of our oceans. We got an alliance called War Path in 53 to merge into us, which brought several players such as Mattius IV and TeAukura who are still here today :) From there it went a bit quiet.

With O52 & 53 under our control, we then turned our attention west & east to 42 & 62. In 42 were just many alliances including KE, we took out the smaller alliances first before going against KE itself. Also we then went and declared war against "Tribunal" in Ocean 62, who were a good enemy and there leader Thakur 13 hated me for it, maybe he still does now lol but he was an excellent player and a good warrior. We also established good relations with Dark Fleet Elite as well, I was very good friends with Rolfgar and together we took out Tribunal. Eventually some of Tribunal went to TE and some went to DFE.

Time was pushing on into november 2010, TE was the biggest in 62 and was growing in 42. Then at that time, I think I made a ceasefire with KE for a month until december. During that time we was just taking whatever we could and strengthening our position in our territory. At the same time we then went to war with Ultimate Force who was KE's ally to fight Team black. We took only a handful of cities of them in 42, but that was about it really. Soon after the ceasefire with KE was over and in december we both hit each other with everything we got, because KE was outnumbered, TE got the upperhand in 42 and became the kings there. KE was now mainly in 43, at that time I spoke to Adam quite a bit, he was a nice guy.

Also during this time, the council and leaders of TE changed. I was still founder of course, my co-founder blade278 was in and out a lot, he didn't do much as he got bored. However I quickly recognized one players talents in TE and I am always glad I made him my co-founder, ladies and gentlemen, it's rygarr! He impressed me and was a great guy, always supported me and did everything he could for the sake of TE. He replaced Blade278 (Who was on VM or inactive) and became like a brother to me. From there he served well. Near the same time, I made p1mono (Yellowsnow) a founder/leader as well because he was one of the most active but best attackers in TE, he did good and we're still really close now.

By the end of december, me and adam were talking more and more. Eventually it got to me that BA was just using TE, DFE for it's own gain. I saw the light and I knew he was right, once BA had finished KE & UF, who would be next? TE. Knowing that I had to make a really hard decision, but it was made easier when one of BA's leader Dajjan had offended me, I rather not go into detail but it was shocking. 2010 new years was over, I got speaking to the UF leaders as well and they convinced me that lefty was just using me. The time was ticking, I knew I had to make the right decision. Either I could stay with Team Black, defeat KE until they turnt on me or I could ally with KE and go against with the majority of the world...

And on the 6th of January, I think it was that date. TE was secretly planning to go against BA but they figured it out, so BA, Fate & UoW had dropped the pact and declared war against TE with me having the biggest price on my head Woop Woop lol. Just before they declared war, we decided to go against LoP (Legion of heroes members) BA didn't like that, so they figured my plan out. They declared first but then technically it was me as I was planning it secretly but I have no regrets. So Team Black declared war, and I was a traitor with the majority of the world against me. Now it was time to assure TE we could win and motivate them, it would be the hardest war we ever fought and we fought it with the best we could, but it was a losing battle...

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK AS PART 2 WHICH WILL BE TE history January 2011 (War with Team Black) - September 2011 (My departure)

Hoped you all enjoyed reading, next week will be more interesting I promise you all that! :p
James :cool:

UF was hitting KE at the same time as TE, also UF soon after was at war with LoP.
There was no coalition between KE and UF, we had the same enemies BUT we were enemies with each other as well.
Actually UF was the first ever enemy of destroyers.

I was almost praying that TE and UF wont cooperate as both alliances had me marked for takedown and attacked at the same time- TE from the north/east and UF from the West.
Literally for few days I was pounded and you guys never knew that Im defending both.

In a matter of few days I went to 2nd rank in overall BP based on almost 400 000 battle points, soon I was ranked 3rd in account points as well.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
UF was hitting KE at the same time as TE, also UF soon after was at war with LoP.
There was no coalition between KE and UF, we had the same enemies BUT we were enemies with each other as well.
Actually UF was the first ever enemy of destroyers.

I was almost praying that TE and UF wont cooperate as both alliances had me marked for takedown and attacked at the same time- TE from the north/east and UF from the West.
Literally for few days I was pounded and you guys never knew that Im defending both.

In a matter of few days I went to 2nd rank in overall BP based on almost 400 000 battle points, soon I was ranked 3rd in account points as well.

Yes thinking about that, I do remember and forgot to put it in.