Rise and fall of The Elite!

DeletedUser

James was not in the game when valor formed so i do not believe he was directly responsible for the creation of valor.

Actually ur wrong there whateverr. He was here under the name Mosevej. before and when valor was created. That is a "Fact"

DeletedUser

Now I know you have issues with James, Rygarr and P1mono - James and Phil are no longer playing in Eta. Rygarr is still on VM due to RL issues - I hope he's ok.

Vacation mode is part of the game and part of strategy. War is not won by only attacking without a goal or strategy. Calico is very good at strategy, but so am I.

in order to win a war, many battles are lost. sometimes it needs sacrifice. But this is the meaning of an alliance.

this game has clear informed what one have to do to win it

Victory Conditions
When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will recieve the Master of X award, and also be given a 10% increase in their favour cap on Hero Worlds. An alliance can then go on to complete the remaining Wonders to achieve the Ruler of X award.

It never mentioned that in order to win one have to conquer more cities from enemy alliances.
But now that victory is achieved, watch out ....

DeletedUser

FACT : People always remember those who break agreements...and make them pay

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
this is a fact. you should add that to your story. did you get another account somewhere easier for you? playing in another alliance that has an "easier" life? Eta is in the past now, look at my sigs then you'll know who I play as now.

you made the story of TE. you founded it. then to betray your friendly alliances and friends, you work plan to move only what you thought were the best fighters to form another one that you thought would be a better one with only top fighter and bully the one you thought were the weaker. Wrong. I didn't "Plan" anything. I did not plan to betray TE. I left the game as "J.n.c 93" in early september, at the same time Rygarr formed Valor which was his choice ALONE, nothing to do with me. So yeah, wrong there.

Because you could not move the name of the alliance, you had to call your own alliance something else. so TE became Valor. Valor was not and isn't mine. It was founded by rygarr, not me, I had no influence over his decision. I quit the game for a month, then to be given the account by you, which was a mistake you made.

once you realized life wanst as easy as you thought you then leave the alliance You're repeating yourself here... I left TE due to RL difficulties, it was having a strain on my relationship and my work, I couldn't lead it anymore. I quit, but came back due to the fact I missed grepolis, what an addiction!

to me, this is the story of The Elite.... The story of The Elite, is based on TE itself, and other events that happened that brought it down. It's not exactly BA's story or Valor's story, it's to do with the rise and fall of one great alliance that changed the events of Eta for good.

TsT was formed by the what so called "weaker and not so great fighters" by former TE leaders and some pirates. TST was the reformed TE, look at it's alliance changes on grepostats, it's the former TE, all they did was change the name.

when you write the rise and fall of TE you are writing your own history ..... No. I wrote TE's history, fool

TsT history started after the fall of your alliance and it is on its rise. Yeah, it's made a lot of progress from what I have seen lol...

Valor (founder by former TE leaders/founders) has started its downfall now. Are you going to write this part of your TE history too?Erm no. Valor is a split alliance from TE, formed out of TE's ex co-founder Rygarr, once again, I did not found it, but he took several TE veterans with him as they were not happy.

My replies in bold.

Look at the conquests between TST and Valor, Valor is winning. I am not here to speak for Valor or rygarr for that matter, however your grudge or whatever you have against us is just simply pathetic. Grow up and let go of the past.

TST will be here for a while and so would Valor, until Eta ends by falling under 300 players that is.

@Velael,

You're wrong. You said the following;

Actually ur wrong there whateverr. He was here under the name Mosevej. before and when valor was created. That is a "Fact"

That is entirely incorrect. Yes I was under the name Mosevej HOWEVER I did not take over the account of mosevej until October! Valor was created in September. I left the game in September as J.n.c 93, then came back in October as Mosevej. Do I have to repeat myself?

This is the story & history of TE, not the story of the newly formed TST or Valor. TE is no longer around, so why are you arguing/debating about the past? I know what happened, you're wrong, end off.

Now stop whining like babies because of your poor SP fell to Valor's might and actually do something constructive.

AND congrats to TST for winning the world by SIMMING, or almost winning the world anyway. The wonders are for simmers, not warriors. What a pointless feature in a war game. This shows TST is turtles, not fighters. It shows Valor is the real fighters here as they are winning there war against TST.

I no longer play in Eta, I play elsewhere... tried quitting again but yet a friend brought me back with persuasion. Damn grepolis is addictive! :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you dont like the fact you have to build wonders to win, then better find a different game, cause game owners cleared stated that is how one wins it.

On 03.10.11, 22:00 - J.n.c 93
"If you are interested in fighting kevin then speak to rygarr and Komagos. A rebellion is building... We are just waiting for the right moment."

weird, you mentioned all the plans and used the word "we", so yeah, your planned it.
what happened to komagos? could not convince him to betray the alliance you created ?

There is nothing bad about creating something new. You could have created it without lies and deception. B.A for example often try to create something new, but are honest to it even though that could end up being attacking TsT or whoever.

DeletedUser

that mail is dated oct mate and james says he left in sept. now im not the best with dates but is that not after he left? so therefor the new owner who is a ex member of KoDR i may add sent that.

Also to think valour is just made up of ex TE members is wrong.Ex KoDR members make up the alliance also and one of them is a founder. TST is not a new alliance it just changed its name from TE. Dos'nt mater what you call a duck its still a duck if you follow me.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
If you dont like the fact you have to build wonders to win, then better find a different game, cause game owners cleared stated that is how one wins it.

On 03.10.11, 22:00 - J.n.c 93
"If you are interested in fighting kevin then speak to rygarr and Komagos. A rebellion is building... We are just waiting for the right moment."

weird, you mentioned all the plans and used the word "we", so yeah, your planned it.
what happened to komagos? could not convince him to betray the alliance you created ?

There is nothing bad about creating something new. You could have created it without lies and deception. B.A for example often try to create something new, but are honest to it even though that could end up being attacking TsT or whoever.

Again you're wrong...

LOOK AT THE DATE: 03.10.11

That is clearly in October time, a month later from early september when I quit the game as J.n.c 93 as I already stated several times. I came back in october as Mosevej. I gave my JNC account away in early september haha.

Second thing you got wrong is, you said that message was from J.n.c 93...

I was not CONTROLLING the J.n.c 93 account back in October, LOL!

DeletedUser

this message is private messages conversation in this forum. You never handed THIS forum account to anyone. you were still here chatting with people.

so yeah, you "retired" from the game and gave your account to a friend and even asked me to never tell who the person was and still today i never said who the person was ...

That was conversations that happened before he took mosevej account. initially it was exchange private messages in this forum then went to skyp.

James effectively took the account earlier november. November 3rd to be more exact.

james.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
this message is private messages conversation in this forum. You never handed THIS forum account to anyone. you were still here chatting with people.

so yeah, you "retired" from the game and gave your account to a friend and even asked me to never tell who the person was and still today i never said who the person was ...

That was conversations that happened before he took mosevej account. initially it was exchange private messages in this forum then went to skyp.

James effectively took the account earlier november. November 3rd to be more exact.

So you've pretty much just proved Velael is wrong as he said I took Mosevej before Valor was created, which was in september, so that's 2 months lol, thanks.

Perhaps I did say about the rebellion. However I myself never planned it. If you remember correctly back in December/January, did I attack anyone in TE? NO, I attacked the guys who ran from SP to hide under TE's flag. I never went against TE, only those who were refugees seeking shelter.

I did not plan anything, I just supported rygarr and helped him out with whatever he needed as he was my closest friend, haven't spoken to him in a while now as he is away unfortunately. I even said to Valor, that I did not want to attack TE and I didn't, only the refugees from SP.

As for Kevin, I never voted for him to be founder of TE, the members of TE did and that was there choice, I never liked him and from a source I got, he was there to undermine it. I was never fond of Kevin, and I didn't like his attitude + his secrecy. It does not matter now anyway, I don't see why you're bothering to argue about the past.

I changed Eta, Kevin changed Eta, Whateverr changed Eta, rygarr changed Eta and so on. TE is dead now, no point dwelling in the past about what happened blah blah blah, that will my last reply to you. I also don't play Eta anymore, but it was fun while it lasted. Have fun now :) maybe one day you will learn to grow up and not hold grudges, only teenage girls on there time of months do that :D bye bye.

DeletedUser

bulls4ever

is this topic about TE or about valor!! cos form me it says rise and falll of TE and it explain the story as it goes TE grow it become big massive then it died down and split into two allainces! that then went to war! then TE changed its name to hide fact that its losing !! end of story rise of TE then its fall and name change!
so therefore no lies

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
bulls4ever

is this topic about TE or about valor!! cos form me it says rise and falll of TE and it explain the story as it goes TE grow it become big massive then it died down and split into two allainces! that then went to war! then TE changed its name to hide fact that its losing !! end of story rise of TE then its fall and name change!
so therefore no lies

Exactly. In the first 2 parts of this story, do you see me mentioning Valor? No, well maybe at the end of part 2, but that was part of TE's story on how it fell. So of course I am going to do that.

Not bothering with this now, pointless.

DeletedUser

its simple, i believe the story of TE continues with Valor as all founders of TE were there. James although joined later he only did cause he didnt have the account. when the account was handed on nov 3rd (i think he joined only a couple of days later cause we're dealing with ban issue) he told me he had to change a few things in the cities.
about a week later (guess when he changed def to offense he joined Valor

12th November 2011 - 19:06:48 was the day he joined

Prior to have joined (and having mose's account), he talked to rygarr, p1mono and calico about valor plans.

so, i am having this discussion cause i believe he just found a way to move his alliance to a different ocean.

so if this is a rise and fall of TE, there is more story that has not been told yet ...

DeletedUser

Valor is not TE its diffrent new naps new enemys new tatics!

TE tatic was to dominate the oceans they was in! valor has not as of yet tried this!

TE tatics was to merge others in large numbers valor has not yet done this

TST has keeped same freinds and carried on tyring to dominate oceans totaly!

and how has he moved his allaince to a diffrent allaince u just said that VAlor is players that lefted TE so its the same oceans just spread out more then before compared to TE !! so where the moving allaince to a new ocean come from!! if anythign james killed of TE by not joing TE to run them!

so yes its the fall fo TE
VaLOR prolitics is diffrent fomr TE there war stergy is diffrent! there style is diffrent so therefore a diffrent allaince! TST is still playing to TE game plan! so therefore TE in a new name

DeletedUser

actually i wasn't i just thought whateverr was talking about the war between sp and valor. i read his post too quick and thought he was talking when the war was created. so mb whateverr i read wrong and my apologies to u.

@james- bite me.

@rockys- i can actually understand ur last post. nice job but i still wont +rep u.

@bulls- sorry but he had the account way before nov. he joined valor in nov but had the account in early oct. as for the plotting of betrayal yes i believe he did it as soon as he got the account which is way i was the only SP council member that voted no for him taking the account. never trusted him and never will. sad that the rest of u couldnt see the red flags like i did. rygarr and james are like lovers where one goes the other follows.

DeletedUser

valael i wouldnt acept a +rep from u

and james and rygarr go well back they built TE so yer they are in it toghter if others didnt see this a mile off then they must be thick

DeletedUser

@bulls- sorry but he had the account way before nov. he joined valor in nov but had the account in early oct. as for the plotting of betrayal yes i believe he did it as soon as he got the account which is way i was the only SP council member that voted no for him taking the account. never trusted him and never will. sad that the rest of u couldnt see the red flags like i did. rygarr and james are like lovers where one goes the other follows.

this could likely be true. At that time lolallday was inactive and all of the sudden someone took that account and he joined Valor. I dont know who took but knowing rygarr was the one who gave that account away, that could be very likely james. Or maybe just another former TE member .... but then again, just TE moving out to another ocean in a easier way.

it is fact james talked to rygar way before joining ST.

tst never had any merge other than taking Somali who I asked to be invited.
tst didnt have to fight other wars as it was clear who their friends are and nobody else that gave then better reason.
Valor kept pushing smaller alliances into helping/joining them or die. 3 stars for example was pretty much left without option. the ones that stayed were eventually hit or ghosted.

alliance were already building one wonder when alliance gave new name to TsT. If another alliance would be created just for the sake of creating a new one, the wonder would be destroyed and all the resources and work would be lost.

today Valor is not under TE leadership. That is why i suggested the rise and fall of James, Rygarr and P1mono. It seems they can never finish what they start and always screw things around.

Not saying i agree with everything calico has done, but he is way much better leader than James will ever be.

This is the rise, fall, rise and fall of James!!!

DeletedUser

bud face it TST = TE end of. the alliance is still going under a different name = same alliance. still same abp and dbp etc etc still same alliance. you cant put a new body kit on a car and call it something else, its still the same car under the shell. now valour may of had the same founders that made TE but thats where it stops. valour warred with SP an TE allie for one.

DeletedUser

Valor kept pushing smaller alliances into helping/joining them or die. 3 stars for example was pretty much left without option. the ones that stayed were eventually hit or ghosted.
Never speak of things you dont know of. Three Stars that joined Valor had Alvinabe's blessing. He was quitting due to work. No one from the leadership left in TS can make it work so the active members left to join Valor instead. It was not "join or die" where did you get this? Now because of this, it's hard to believe anything else you posted. Valor had good relations with TS prior to TS members joining them. Rygarr and I made sure we maintain that pact even before I joined Valor.
fact - B.A. outlived TE.
True but TST outsmarted B.A.
But this is the meaning of an alliance. this game has clear informed what one have to do to win it
Victory Conditions
When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will recieve the Master of X award, and also be given a 10% increase in their favour cap on Hero Worlds. An alliance can then go on to complete the remaining Wonders to achieve the Ruler of X award.
It never mentioned that in order to win one have to conquer more cities from enemy alliances.
But now that victory is achieved, watch out ....
Watch out for what? You guys leaving this world and ghosting out? With the way things are going it just might be it. Out of 37 members, 11 are on VM or are there more?
You now call yourselves victors of this world - Funny how everyone refers to conquests/stats as a means of telling everyone who is winning the war. Now an alliance that's losing cities to enemies can be called victors of the world. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/3946/colonizations
Like I said, Valor is still here fighting. Not sending resources to islands. Let's see what comes out of this.
In any case Congratulations are still in order. You guys did what you need to do to win. So I tip my hat to you guys.

DeletedUser

alvinabe did tell me he was not going to be able to play much and he would let people go if they wanted and he would stay and not play much. I liked that dude and respect his wish to be semi active player and left him alone.

however, i recently heard some different story from a former member of 3 stars. so i am not sure what is true.

also heard story from one existent "small" alliance Valor pushing them.

dont worry about VM, they will soon come back. they had to leave to buy stuff for our big celebration party ;)

DeletedUser18468

Veleal you haven't got a clue whats going on so please keep your imaginary opinions to yourself :)

Bulls When me James and rygarr left TE they were ranked #1 with good people taking over and a great history. I don't really call that not finishing and screwing things up ?
When i left SP we were up to rank 5 which was really good for that Alliance but Abby kept disappearing and if i remember correctly you took yourself off for quite a while too and sadly SP had no leadership and collapsed. If you remembered i stopped Valor attacking SP for a long time.
When we left Valor they had reached #1 and were doing 5 million BP a month i don't really see how thats screwing an Alliance up either.

Leaving any Alliance in great shape to move forward without you is the best way you can say goodbye i mean we will all leave Eta at some point just some before others.