Rise of the Reptiles

DeletedUser22650

14bn4t2.jpg

will be forming a team, not really in a rush but will be looking for decent settings, preferably after they add the hero world stuff, preferably speed 3, hopefully revolt and definitely morale disabled.....in a perfect world we will go into a server with all of the above settings and Code V go into it because we want decent competition :p

founders will be myself and black Ker

recruits will need brains and activity, we will be using our usual combination of aggression and lack of diplomacy and will be dedicated to mixing it at the top lvl so the spineless need not bother to apply

wont be making a hard list of recruits here because it may be a few months and anything can happen in ppls lives but will be forwarding people who have played with me before to check us out and hopefully tempt them when the time comes, if you dont hear from us and think you shouldve we probably didnt forget you, just pm me here on the external

DeletedUser5061

Good luck with that!!! If you end up on the same server as V and are leading an alliance, we are disbanding and joining you :)

DeletedUser

I'll be there. I should even able to afford the all the five guys every month by then!

DeletedUser22650

What!?
Zombies are rising!

no, lizard men are rising...did ker send you here? or do i have to slap him up? and hows your blood? hopefully its cold so you can come with us :D

Good luck with that!!! If you end up on the same server as V and are leading an alliance, we are disbanding and joining you :)

it may happen or maybe not as i cant stand lower than speed 3 and i wanted revolt but conq is nearly as good, depends what opens first....and we wont have room for merges so we would have to fight, no other choice :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did ker send you here? or do i have to slap him up? and hows your blood? hopefully its cold so you can come with us :D
Haven't heard from ker till he left Cythera.
I had to move in RL, no internet, so just found out that I ghosted myself also there. :) But I see our guys are just doing fine there and locking up their crowns.
Don't wanna play before September, but after that should be fun with you two leading the bunch. If its revolt world then have to warn you that haven't played revolt 2-3 years. :)
Now back in civilization

DeletedUser32250

I'm in if you'll have me for a speed three although I'm a conquest player. Not too keen on revolt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

Will be a great server if another strong group join, with dai an dux about you need that 3rd strong group to make things interesting, not fond of revolt but this maybe a server to watch out for folks.

DeletedUser

may not be revolt, i personally don't care what it is as long as its decent speed and dai's premade there to fight

DeletedUser22708

Will be a great server if another strong group join, with dai an dux about you need that 3rd strong group to make things interesting, not fond of revolt but this maybe a server to watch out for folks.

Would be awesome to get the best of Triad and MoRC from athens to fight dai and dux & ker's alliances. I haven't played revolt since Chi though

DeletedUser22650

dai's looking for conq....ill go in for that aslong as its speed 3, im not clicking for jack diddlie resources, shefty wants revolt, again id do that if its speed 3, but im hoping theres somebody good there wherever it is because the calydon squads were lacking so its not much fun bragging about beating those :p

DeletedUser

but im hoping theres somebody good there wherever it is because the calydon squads were lacking so its not much fun bragging about beating those :p

All in all in 2.0 era Calydon the best server I've played with pretty tough opposition till the WW-s. But you wouldn't know that - you left when Zombies were the the second biggest alliance. :) But I barely remember them at all.
Biggest braggers will be those few guys who won Calydon/Cythera (today they completed 5th WW) back-to-back.
There are multiple world winners already, but to win back-to-back two speed 3 worlds is in my eyes toughest challenge since 2.0 was introduced in Grepolis.
Although I have to admit that recent merge will rob a little thunder from Cytheras victory, but these things happen when WW-s are in play.

DeletedUser22650

zombies werent on the map when i left, shush were beat and merchants were never in the running anyway....ye ww are just ridiculous, we built to build them on caly, that wont be happening next time, the aim will be invasion ops....thats why i want revolt because ops are just bigger because you're not splitting siege stacking with every additional target

DeletedUser22650

it goes without saying bud, if you want to play whenever this starts, keep an eye out for the settings :)

DeletedUser22650

we dont need morale to help us slack off...we can do that quite nicely on our own :p