Top 12 Rise Or Die

DeletedUser

Were Do you see the Alliances in 1 years time?
Which Alliance do you think will Win the World Wonder?

1) Legion of Death
2) Lords of Knossos
3) Valheru
4) SWARM
5) ATALANTE
6) Typhoon of Thrace
7) S.O.A.
8) Looney Toonz
9) Wicked Clowns
10) League Of Legions
11) Jaguar Warriors
12) Foo Fighters

DeletedUser

It's just my personal opinion ... and nothing more. Don't take it as something else or future plans about the alliances i am going to name
As top attacking alliance it's hard to see that LoD will actually stop attacking to send materials to the wonders. More than that... i want to believe that the best way to enjoy this game is to actually conquer cities from the wonder islands and ruin the work of others.:p
Therefore ... i am seeing ATALANTE if they will still be around ... or who knows that small alliance will become great in the meantime to try to do the wonders ... and LoD as primary enemy for all the wonders around the world.

DeletedUser

Legion of Death are Located in a good position which May give them an Advantage over the other alliances However Lords of Knossos are currently located Below Legion of Death Which could give them an advantage But only 1 alliance will win the world wonders ,That's is going to be 1 Hell of a fight...

In My opinion I think Legion of Death have a Big and High chance of winning the world wonder.

DeletedUser19797

Yep im also with LoD winning this wonder battle,but it still so early to say who will win this server!
Still 17 months to go.... :D

DeletedUser

Too much time to predict. I've seen a lot of alliances that are big like LOD, but fall. I do have my doubts about that happening though lol. LOD is the most impressive alliance I've seen in a while.

DeletedUser19797

Too much time to predict. I've seen a lot of alliances that are big like LOD, but fall. I do have my doubts about that happening though lol. LOD is the most impressive alliance I've seen in a while.

Yes its true that there is sooooo much time when the real battles begin, but for now LoD looks like to have very good solid members and SUPER leaders :D LoD reminds me little bit of D.N in world Sigma....

DeletedUser

Don`t discount LoK as far as wonders go though. Some of their cities are FAAAAAAR away from LoD.

DeletedUser

Not anymore. They're about to be in a pitched war. Look at the rankings though, LOD isn't safe. They have great leaders and many great players, but they still have to be careful. The combined might of LOK and Valheru is 200k over that of LOD, and I'm sure there's more alliances than just them that want LOD gone. I can see LOD overthrown through a lot of effort on the part of the top ten. But then what? I have a lot of questions in my mind. Will one of the top ten that isn't considered much right now spring to the top by taking a lot of LOD cities? There's a lot of possibilities. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this war. LOD is strong, they certainly won't go down easy if at all.

DeletedUser

there will be other alliances, dont discount a rim alliance the world is only 2 months old, plenty of time for new players and alliances to build an empire

DeletedUser

Not anymore. They're about to be in a pitched war. Look at the rankings though, LOD isn't safe. They have great leaders and many great players, but they still have to be careful. The combined might of LOK and Valheru is 200k over that of LOD, and I'm sure there's more alliances than just them that want LOD gone. I can see LOD overthrown through a lot of effort on the part of the top ten. But then what? I have a lot of questions in my mind. Will one of the top ten that isn't considered much right now spring to the top by taking a lot of LOD cities? There's a lot of possibilities. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this war. LOD is strong, they certainly won't go down easy if at all.

The only way LOD goes down is if their own players start leaving Knossos. With current contingent that LoD has, I dont think that Lok combined with checkmate can defeat it. It has a lot of superb and experienced players. We totally killed O45, now its Ocean 55`s turn.

DeletedUser

Besides, Valheru has shown no aggression to us.
(Not really much at all to anyone)
:p

DeletedUser

They're fourth in the attacking alliances rankings... They're been showing someone aggression.

Speaking of the Jags, they're a very interesting alliance. They have some of the top players in this world, but then they have a bunch of low point guys. It's kinda sad, they were very strong at one point, and then a lot of them jumped over to LOD. LOD just keeps absorbing strong players.

DeletedUser

They're fourth in the attacking alliances rankings... They're been showing someone aggression.

Speaking of the Jags, they're a very interesting alliance. They have some of the top players in this world, but then they have a bunch of low point guys. It's kinda sad, they were very strong at one point, and then a lot of them jumped over to LOD. LOD just keeps absorbing strong players.

Yeah, it was kind of the Jags to let in us "low point guys". I guess they felt sorry for us because we are new at this. Some of you guys have like 30 cities! Can someone tell me how to attack someone and get a new city?

DeletedUser9465

Meh Cob, I've heard that taking a new city is something very complicated indeed... I just hope to keep my first and I will colonize the second. It's so much easier this way... :)