Top 12 Rise Or Die

DeletedUser29333

You're welcome mate. I am beginning to grasp this game and I am happy to help. :)
Guys u r very active in forum , I have build 800 transport boats and 100 (SW) swords , so I'm ready to fight (SW) waiting for orders

DeletedUser

Guys u r very active in forum , I have build 800 transport boats and 100 (SW) swords , so I'm ready to fight (SW) waiting for orders

800 transport boats??? I'd like to see an enemy try and take that city! There's no way they could fight their way through all those....

Don't forget to build bow and arrow guys to attack ghost cities and farming villages, they are good fighters, those arrows are so sharp!

Hey guys, this whole temple/ lightning bolt thing sound like a lot of nonsense, I don't think I believe in that sort of thing. Does it work if you don't believe in the Gods? I don't feel like as a government I should be forcing religion on my people if that's not something they want. If my city wants a temple, they will build it on their own.

DeletedUser9465

Lol... someone, who by the way didn't have the guts to sign himself, derepped me for the posts on this thread using this comment: "dropped on head much?" Hahahaha... nope, most certainly I did not. In fact it seems he did. Cause otherwise I just can't see how it is possible to think that these posts could be anything else than attempts to bring some entertainment in this otherwise dead Knossos forum. Of course, I have to admit that our posts (mine and those belonging to the other Jags) are a bit sarcastic and maybe even malicious. But there are some guys here that seem to think that grepolis was invented when Knossos was opened or when they've started to play it :eek:

DeletedUser

I need help how to build the city and to fight too :p

And im alone in ocean 43 :'(
You all are closer with each others in same oceans
No one camed closer to me at 43 :'( :'( :'(

DeletedUser19797

Wow you are far away from core oceans i think we all are near O55-O44

I need help how to build the city and to fight too :p

And im alone in ocean 43 :'(
You all are closer with each others in same oceans
No one camed closer to me at 43 :'( :'( :'(

DeletedUser

I got the same lame reply. Not only is our anonymous friend not very witty, they are unoriginal too. They probably heard it once in 3rd grade and have been repeating it ever since.....

DeletedUser

Okay, the noobness is getting out of control. :p If you guys want to learn more about the game, so you can play better, click the help tab on the left hand screen, and read everything there. (Just one thing I would like to point out, if I attacked his 800 transports with one trireme, light ship or bireme, they would all die).

DeletedUser

800 transport boats??? I'd like to see an enemy try and take that city! There's no way they could fight their way through all those....

Don't forget to build bow and arrow guys to attack ghost cities and farming villages, they are good fighters, those arrows are so sharp!

Hey guys, this whole temple/ lightning bolt thing sound like a lot of nonsense, I don't think I believe in that sort of thing. Does it work if you don't believe in the Gods? I don't feel like as a government I should be forcing religion on my people if that's not something they want. If my city wants a temple, they will build it on their own.

Hahahahahahhaahaahhahaahahahahahahahhahaaha :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like that one, there are lots of good resources for grepolis. (The walls go up to 25 btw).

DeletedUser9465

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, didn't realize you guys were joking until now. :p
You're posts definitely made it sound like that!
Another thing, this world is very young, you can't compare it to Theta!

DeletedUser9465

Lol.... just trying to have some fun. No hard feelings hopefully.

DeletedUser

None at all, I think it`s hilarious! Brought some life to these forums. Coblet tricked me into sending him resources! (Only a little bit at least. :p)