Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think (if wannabe was here he might agree) one of SM's biggest mistakes was not attacking Enigma all-out the moment I joined.
That episode should have been a whole cup full of tea leaves for SM to read.
Now it's time to ask yourself "is this server a bad investment for me?"
If the answer is 'yes,' maybe you should put that credit card away and find a friendlier table.

DeletedUser31057

Heads up!

The Spider Monkeys current count down to 47 players. Due to recent sloughed/dropping/kicked/booted off some of their NOOBS players, apparently these are their strategy and tactics to delay the start of world wonder era :p

With this stance, the SM finally reveals and demonstrate their cowardice. They are just fast in discrediting other alliances but when the right time comes, they hold their balls and tails, scampered and run away like a crying monkey. :D

DeletedUser25074

when your not ready your not ready :p im not about to let WW start on your terms ;)

DeletedUser

Mort-- I started this day with few enough brain cells. Then I followed your link.

DeletedUser19251

I thought the war was over the way everyone was talking,who's winning haha

“Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved.”
― Martin Luther

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

― Martin Luther
+

I find it funny how checks (new alliance) try to get Roughnecks to join them.... by their words they already have us by the throat ... why then try to get sister alliance of alliance that joined us???

Do i smell fear?

We all know ATOMIC was invited just so they would not join us obviously ...

Now trying to do the same with roughnecks... I smell some fear that the win they thought would be easy Might not be as easy .... if at all..

DeletedUser

― Martin Luther

Well, it might not be total victory yet, but we did start several hundred victory processions today. That should help with slots, which we definitely need considering all the available cities of former Spider Monkeys.

By the way SM, in future when someone changes the name of the city you are attacking to 'Black Hole' you might want to ease up a bit.
Same goes for 'Whisper Chipper,' 'Blood Bath,' 'Free DBP,' etc... Just sayin'! :eek:

DeletedUser19251

Well, it might not be total victory yet, but we did start several hundred victory processions today. That should help with slots, which we definitely need considering all the available cities of former Spider Monkeys.

Looks like Check have plenty of slots to take out inactive cities,2 Spider monkeys cities taken from last 40 colonizations dose not exactly look like most are up for the fight.Maybe SM should join up with Check then ye could hold there hands too :p

Love the name check,then you have mate,the amount of thinking that was done to come up with that I can only imagine lol