Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Woah, that's way too complicated for me. Lots of words there and some of them had more than one syllable. The only bit I understood from that was:

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

So, you're saying Insurgence/TBA2 is an alien plot to take over the world and you've planted a bomb to destroy them? Has probing been involved?

DeletedUser

Perhaps one of them could explain it all in simple terms even I might understand?

what you cant even understand a movie, you ask for simple terms. you will figure it out the last time you log out of world 39

DeletedUser

No, don't get that either. You keep trying to be subtle. I don't do subtle. Think "intelligence of a fairly stupid amoeba" and talk to that level and I might start to get a handle on it.

DeletedUser

Well you don’t have to take it so literally, i would focus on 3 points from the clip!

1. hello look at us TBA and TBA2
2. Dropping the bomb one you
3. Elvis has left the building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for my continued lack of understanding, is that supposed to be a THREAT???:eek:

DeletedUser

:D I wait with interest to see what you have in mind, but I'm not holding my breath.

DeletedUser31057

Another milestone in World Olympia (EN 39) !

The Enigma, Insurgence, and Phalanx of Achilles has merge together in a mega alliance called TBA 1 apparently to stop Spider Monkeys aggressive stance of winning the WW :p

The game is now becomes exciting with these milestone. What do you guys think about this recent mega merger of top alliances?

DeletedUser

I think they need to come up with a better name :D

Man, that's one fat lady they've put together (hey, maybe that could be their new name?) ;) . But can they make her sing?

DeletedUser31322

i know i promised myself not to write in the forum anymore , but my sense of humor is pushing me now :)
Izmen i dont know if the FAT LADY will be able to sing ..but i am sure that will be able to make somebody cry .

DeletedUser38465

i personally think you should change "aggressive stance" to arrogant stance.

DeletedUser25074

Arrogant lol. Well if u want to lie to your supposed allies and plot things behind there backs then expect equal standings i think the word your looking for is "deluded"

bR32uno

Phrourach
MRA 1 would be a better name, lol.
Or maybe just snakes and cheaters.

Congratz on your "milestone". Bet it took real skill.

DeletedUser38465

Bitter feelings? This is all what you reaped and sowed Joe. I saw your "merge terms", they were bogus and you know it. Well Joe, You can't expect to be a total A Hole to my leaders and friends Pablito and Liv over something petty, and offer ridiculous terms of merging, especially when we put more on the table than you could of. And you think we are just going to bow to your terms and that's it, nu uh.

DeletedUser25074

Put more in the table which was what. Not top of ABP DBP. You had slightly more points than us and WW islands set up which we did too lol. Being able to trust my leaders way more than my members is a big deal for me.

Being lied to for 8 months as well as the other little back stabbing things and now finding out that Enigma have been plotting with Ins behind my back rofl yea right dude get a grip and stop eating up the nonsense your being fed mate.

Im happy i stuck to my guns to not hand over any founder rights lol cause right now i reckon SM would have been disbanded by that trash you call leaders.

Last edited by a moderator: