Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Taking SM cities doesn't get us closer to WW era, but taking un-allied and ghost cities does. We are pushing for final victory while our opponent tries to delay the inevitable. Once the WW era starts, the real war will begin.

I think u will win with Enigma,thats for sure :D
I'll show you what a real war is starting with graffio ("pal") :D

DeletedUser38465

A milestone that truly should be recognized on Olympia this day.

DeletedUser38465

I was a Spider Monkey for a couple hours and my head got ten times bigger.

:)

DeletedUser

Liv or Pabs could go crazy and make you a Spider Monkey again, Mort, if you enjoyed it that much.
Like Alcarin said, they'd just have to be drunk.

DeletedUser

all this drama always, whatever happened to just fighting and forget politics????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

Liv or Pabs could go crazy and make you a Spider Monkey again, Mort, if you enjoyed it that much.
Like Alcarin said, they'd just have to be drunk.

Who knows maybe you were drunk (or your leaders from Enigma) and again ignored mutual trust and did liek they wanted alone ;)

Who knows... tough to say...

DeletedUser

Poor Elk. I think it was a KGB plot-- someone put LSD in his Kool-Ade.

"I am a Spider Monkey! You are a Spider Monkey! We are all Spider Monkeys!"

DeletedUser38465

Another milestone folks, A new type of attack nuke introduced in Olympia.

Any enemy of the Spider Monkeys in one way or another gets its players banned every so often, whether temporarily or permanent. Now, I do understand every new thing added to this game takes time in settling in, so I guess we will see how we counter this and move forward.

DeletedUser

It's not difficult:

(1) You read the rules
(2) You stick by them

If you miss either step there's a good chance you'll get banned. If you go with both you'll be fine. I have never, I mean NEVER, played on a server where so many people have had so much trouble with this simple idea.

iz

DeletedUser31322

It's not difficult:

(1) You read the rules
(2) You stick by them

If you miss either step there's a good chance you'll get banned. If you go with both you'll be fine. I have never, I mean NEVER, played on a server where so many people have had so much trouble with this simple idea.

iz

maybe its because you never played against the monkeys

DeletedUser

What, you're saying anyone who plays against the monkeys can only compete by cheating?

DeletedUser25074

if your not cheating then you have nothing to worry about and nothing to moan about either lol

DeletedUser31322

you guys know very well what i mean do not act naive .
look like some of you have very good friends around ..thats the reason why izmen never seen many people with SOOO much trouble .

DeletedUser25074

So what your saying is you think we have mods working for us in SM?? Think you need to put that crack pipe down now graf lol