Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser38465

It's not difficult:

(1) You read the rules
(2) You stick by them

If you miss either step there's a good chance you'll get banned. If you go with both you'll be fine. I have never, I mean NEVER, played on a server where so many people have had so much trouble with this simple idea.

iz

I find it funny that players that have never been banned before this, never enacted any rule breaking, are all of the sudden getting banned now. I require a simple explanation on why this has been a common occurrence when playing against Spider Monkeys.

DeletedUser38465

What, you're saying anyone who plays against the monkeys can only compete by cheating?

That is ridiculous to say. I like how you are directing the attention off the matter, and fluffing it off as a joke. I am not joking, and I realize im not going to get a straight answer out of anyone. I strongly feel that something is going on.

DeletedUser43447

what Mort is saying that it's a bit peculiar that NOW that the WW era is starting (and you guys have tried your hardest to delay it) that our players are being banned...and it's quite fishy and it has been done in other worlds that I have played and it is downright the most unsportsmanlike thing to do in this game. Oh and btw Alcarin before you call people noobs you might want to check out their stats first (y)

DeletedUser29371

what Mort is saying that it's a bit peculiar that NOW that the WW era is starting (and you guys have tried your hardest to delay it) that our players are being banned...and it's quite fishy and it has been done in other worlds that I have played and it is downright the most unsportsmanlike thing to do in this game. Oh and btw Alcarin before you call people noobs you might want to check out their stats first (y)

Hey storm... you want me to post your pro defense against my attacks in public? 1 was good ye but that was totally my bad rest just ................

I find it funny that players that have never been banned before this, never enacted any rule breaking, are all of the sudden getting banned now. I require a simple explanation on why this has been a common occurrence when playing against Spider Monkeys.

You require a simpel explanation? Go ahead and read the rules, they simply explain EVERYTHING you are forbidden to do.

DeletedUser31322

i know that when somebody send a ticket the first things they clarify to you is very simple " you will not hear back about the result of the investigation"
so its kind of hard not to have suspect when Alcarin post a very detailed reason of the ban of KD player , of course immediately removed from the forum .
i will like a response from one moderator please ...because i already ask how is possible that a player have this detailed info , but my question keep being deleted .

DeletedUser43447

Hey Alcarin im not the one defending the city...im not wasting my defense to die against a 600 horse nuke that cant even be sent anywhere beyond that island...and oh..wait..whats that..your biggest account on a world is only 300k? you should be pretty proud of yourself....it sure gives me the shivers when i think of the big bad alcarin coming around to another world to attack me...but im sure youd be able to handle it..maybe you'd like to attack my 800k account from Iota? im sure youd come up with an awesome win even though players bigger then me couldnt take my cities..but no go ahead and convince yourself that youre the best player in grepolis alc im sure itll do you great when you cant boot any more members out of your alliance

DeletedUser38465

Hey storm... you want me to post your pro defense against my attacks in public? 1 was good ye but that was totally my bad rest just ................

You require a simpel explanation? Go ahead and read the rules, they simply explain EVERYTHING you are forbidden to do.

"you want me to post your pro defense against my attacks in public? 1 was good ye but that was totally my bad rest just ................"
↑↑↑
Public slandering of a Grepolis player? a pre meditated mud slinging of another player? :eek: ;)

Deviating is a good tactic, but one I do not prefer. I prefer to be straightforward with things. It is more complicated than that, and more dishonorable. Some of these players that are getting banned, have never been banned. Have never done anything before to get banned, and have known them for some time now. Why would they do..whatever they have supposedly done, all of the sudden when WW is right around the corner. It does not make sense, it is suspicious, and just anti climactic. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would just like to know how swearing or naming your cities something funny and yes maybe slightly inappropriate cheating? Does it give people an extra 10% attack boost or some thing? So let's be clear no one is cheating by swearing only being inaproprate which is totally different than cheating. So before you falsely start labeling people cheaters why don't you get the actual meaning of the word.

DeletedUser

I think we're talking about two different things here: there's cheating, and there's offensive/obscene language. Both are against the rules (see, it's that bit everyone seems to be having trouble with again), neither are acceptable imho. One particular person is a serial offender in the latter respect but as far as I know nothing has ever been done about it before. I'm totally happy if that's now changed, it's long overdue in my opinion.

DeletedUser29194

which player(s) are spider monkeys going to kick , to stop world wonders this time ????????

DeletedUser

As lovely as this topic is, please be careful with the ban discussion and suchlike - all that jazzy stuff belongs in the support system. :p

Don't ease up the conversation though, get your gossip quota out of the way!

DeletedUser31057

So after the Spider Monkeys continuously kicking out their players every time the World Olympia WW point threshold reaches is clear indication they are delaying the starts of WW era. And well what more can I do than laugh. They really need to keep up with whats happening in this world, we destroyed their players in 25 and almost cleared them in the border of 25 / 24 during the last weekend Enigma alliance Ops. I'm not even going to call SM fighting us a war, they don't deserve such a brutal word for what their alliance is going to do. :D

DeletedUser

It's not difficult:

(1) You read the rules
(2) You stick by them

If you miss either step there's a good chance you'll get banned. If you go with both you'll be fine. I have never, I mean NEVER, played on a server where so many people have had so much trouble with this simple idea.

iz

I bet you drive the speed limit too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rule breaches on the forum will be picked up on, with or without reports. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that I sleep. ;)

Anyway, back to lifeboats or whatever the topic is. :D

DeletedUser

Rule breaches on the forum will be picked up on, with or without reports. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that I sleep. ;)

Anyway, back to lifeboats or whatever the topic is. :D

Ya, i think the real topic is lifeboats.

SM is in a lifeboat, and throwing people out as supplies run short.

This server will wrap up shortly after certain people accept that you simply can't win 'em all, and that an honorable opponent deserves respect.

Until then, let's all try to maintain a little dignity. Neither being a sore loser nor an arrogant winner will enhance your reputation or your overall enjoyment of the game. As I tell the rule-book waving coaches in little league-- this is not about you being right or wrong, this is about your players having a good time playing the game.

If you're not having fun, for goodness sake find another hobby, or at least another server.