Rising Darkness in Thebes

DeletedUser

Rising darkness, the alliance from gela, is now moving to Thebes. We had a successful time in Gela, but have merged with Vengeance to create a more powerful alliance and are ready to fight! If you are interested in getting an invite, contact me (wlinux) at my email cadeldarkon979@gmail.com. Anyone who knows us from Gela knows that unlike many other alliances, we have experience with dealing with small amounts of people which will give us a large advantage in the severely capped alliance sizes of Thebes. My grepostats look bad, but that is because I have given up all other worlds to focus on establishing Rising Darkness in Thebes. We will help you grow powerful, and are a loyal crew. My co-founder thedarkpker can also be contacted for an invite. If you are interested in some pre-world planning, we have a google plus community also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's me!

Rising darkness, the alliance from gela, is now moving to Thebes. We had a successful time in Gela, but have merged with Vengeance to create a more powerful alliance and are ready to fight! If you are interested in getting an invite, contact me (wlinux) at my email cadeldarkon979@gmail.com. Anyone who knows us from Gela knows that unlike many other alliances, we have experience with dealing with small amounts of people which will give us a large advantage in the severely capped alliance sizes of Thebes. My grepostats look bad, but that is because I have given up all other worlds to focus on establishing Rising Darkness in Thebes. We will help you grow powerful, and are a loyal crew. My co-founder thedarkpker can also be contacted for an invite. If you are interested in some pre-world planning, we have a google plus community also.

Yes I am thedarkpker. I was from the world Gela but decided to join Thebes world. Like [player]wlinux[/player] i also have given up on my other worlds. I am an experience player so if anyone would like to join, you can contact wlinux by by email or me by email. tangmichael38@gmail.com.

DeletedUser

No paragraphing? the google plus community is probably the only real appealing thing that catches my eye... but good luck guys.

DeletedUser

hey look at that, im rising, ahhaha FEAR ME!
(\_/)
(>.<)
(")_(")
Fear the unholiness of the BUNNIES!!!!

on another note, this alliance disbanded, so maybe delete the thread?

Last edited by a moderator: