Rising Death (New Upcoming Alliance)

• Thread starter King Leonidas 3.00
  • Start date

DeletedUser

nothing here, delete post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could someone please tell me why nobody wants to join my alliance?

DeletedUser

Because you have yet to prove yourself.
People only follow when they can trust, experience and such.

DeletedUser

like roses?

Desperation...

haha just kidding. I think its just bad timing for you. Most have joined an alliance already and because BP is active till tomorrow the ones who joined MRA's haven't realised yet that they have made a bad choice and that they will get no protection from them. In a few days there will be people in the market for a new alliance again, you might get your alliance going then. Either that or join a MRA yourself and headhunt the active guys and recruit them to jump ship with you to your shiny new alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's between 3

-Phalanx- is Sparta, we got to rank 7 and then merged to be rank 2 then i don't know what happened

-Spartan Brotherhood- Baris, we were the most feared alliance with the strongest guy in the world by far, then i got overthrown and kicked (not letting that happen again)

(current alliance) Spartan Legacy Oropos, we ARE the biggest elite alliance there going against the biggest mra alliance there, all in all it's fun

DeletedUser

it's between 3

-Phalanx- is Sparta, we got to rank 7 and then merged to be rank 2 then i don't know what happened

-Spartan Brotherhood- Baris, we were the most feared alliance with the strongest guy in the world by far, then i got overthrown and kicked (not letting that happen again)

(current alliance) Spartan Legacy Oropos, we ARE the biggest elite alliance there going against the biggest mra alliance there, all in all it's fun

i just noticed that they are all speed 1 worlds :eek:

DeletedUser

oh God, speed one is like torture. Awful, painfully slow.

So you play a few servers at a time then I take it. Running 2 alliances at the same time is quite an undertaking. Rather you than me mate..