Newspaper Rizinia Star! Issue #1

DeletedUser41934

This is a very fun filled and exciting world! I hope this newspaper would provide the same quality of fun and excitement!
I have conducted interviews with several major alliance leader and players, and I have come to several conclusions.

Dystopian Assassins: (done with AssainNo5)
They are fighting several alliances at the moment and they are: Black Pearl/ Kingdom of Madness/The Mean alliances (slightly and viciously). Since the merger, they have had a huge score over them of over 50 cities gained while 11 were lost. With that in mind, most of the founders and leaders of the mean alliances have gone into vacation mode since the merger.
When I asked: “Do you have any predictions concerning the world?”
Assain said: “I believe as long as we stick to our plan that we have been following then we are going to win this world.”
He also believes that other alliance do pose a threat and would put up a good fight! Assain said “There are a couple of good alliances in this world that wec are not currently fighting. Public Enemy, hellfyre, Breaking Dawn and brotherhood are all risky good alliances. Some better than others but still well rounded.”
As for John D. Spreckels, Assain had this to say:
“First of all john went on VM a month ago and he said he would be gone a week....we know how ended.” It is also worth noting that several cities that were lost were belonging to john and him being inactive.

Slightly Mean: Everyone there is on vacation…

Public Enemy: I will leave them out of this one

KINGDOM OF MADNESS: I was skipped by them, such a shame.

Hellfyre: (done with gregismighty)
To start his off, Hellfyre has shown great victory by destroying ATMSAT and Wold Pack! They are now pounding on –Gloom- and breaking dawn, most of their members are in vacation mode too. They have killed over 15000 enemy biremes in siege breaks alone over the past 3 days losing none of the cities!
Greg had this to say about Predictions: “Predictions - Hellfyre victory!”
He also said this about his alliance history: My initial team and I started this server in late June - roughly two months after everyone else. We came from elsewhere and are linked through our years-long Hellfyre association from another game.”
And carried on to say this concerning enemies: “It was not just BD, but WP also ran to VM mode as we pounded them mercilessly. We brutalized #1 player Gloom. It should be noted that BD, WP, KoM, Mysterious, Bloodbath and others pacted together to fight HF early on. WP/BD launched a preemptive and provoked war against us and were crushed”
Hellfyre are a true alliance and are of the finest in grepolis. With the merger between Breaking Dawn and Wolfpack they did not feel threatened, infact they kept taking cities at the same rate.

BROTHERHOOD: (done with Chucky Wants to Play and iAMtito)
Much like Hellfyre, this bunch is strong! It was hard to get information off them and I had to resort to other sources a lot such as grepo stats and grepointel.
From the beginning of the world BROTHERHOOD stood their ground and fought. According to iAMtito:
“no one take city from us that we no take city from back” and their stats prove that, they are fighting Breaking Dawn and Public Enemy at the moment and are able to sustain several victories. With Public Enemy split up iAMtito had this to say: “PE is like chicken with head cut off”.

Breaking Dawn: I heard they ran into vacation mode.

Lords Of The Rim: (done with HERCULES511)
A previous giant of the world that had to end in an ugly way! Now their old players lay in several different alliances. But now they are back and show signs of greatness!
They are at war with Public enemy, Breaking dawn and Ghost Riders. Although they are not actively fighting Breaking Dawn, they have shown several victories! They are recently showing much improvement against Public enemy and Ghost riders at war.
As for predictions, HERCULES511 had this to say: “My future predictions are that our alliance COULD win this world if; everyone puts in 100%,We successfully finish off all our wars before the WW era starts and we completely control O63 with no other alliances.”
This alliance consists of several great players and is the reason why ocean 63 lies in good hands.

Ghost Riders: (done with Dennis D. and GiovanniTotti)
This “monster” from the past has come back more arrogant than before. Several PE players left and joined Penose to form Ghost Riders. Giovanni claims he will turn all of ocean 63 to yellow! He truly has a great sense of humor
He said: “i will tell you that one week now i am making a magazin (yellow one)” Here he refers to him creating yellow banners in 63. Well unless he changes the color of every banner manually I do not see that happening
Like several other alliances, he had no direct answer and was very blunt and rude with his answers rewriting what I wrote to him. So I referred to Dennis D. All he gave me was general insignificant facts. His firs answer was: “not answering anything. im sorry. are you trying to be invited perhaps? say hello to iFax from me. tell him that the idiot said hello to him”

But being the great reporter I am! This is what I answered back:” No... Just trying to make the external forums more fun... You broke our hearts when you left to join the darkside.”

*What is to come is a load of emotional drama*

Dennis then wrote me this:
“Darkside?
i will give you some info!” But I thought he had nothing to tell me?
“In the begining we were huntsman. quantity before quality but we were active and many to the numbers and we grew faster than anybody. We met new friends on the road with their issues and agendas. many merged into BoB but this wasnt any good because the evil queen dianekomo had a dark heart from the start and she is the ruler of the doomed! some brave warriors left and started penose together and grew like never before seen. many wanted to be friends and many believed they were friends but they didnt knew what friend meant. we felt abandoned and the allies didnt keep their promises. former friends were quiet and didnt want to look at our side and send aid when this was needed. talks were held behind our backs and I with my real friends since first day got approached by some other players since the server started and we made a real pact promising to look out for eachothers until final day. some other issues occured and the deal went wrong and we knew it was yet again time to gather the players under same roof to win the crown. I have no enemies here, just friends all over the map. Except dianekomo!” At this point I was shocked by how emotional he got

“this is a wargame. I thought i could trust iFax and have real talks but he has decided to call me names behind my back and he is your leader. this is a game for adults and we have a code of honor to upheld leaders between. there is no point in having further talks between our alliances at this moment. what happens under your roof is well known to me.
Im informed and dont need to ask you questions. there are some players in your alliance that are friends with us but the rest is worth to me and my alliance.
I dont like to be called names or to be lied at as i have been before by so called allies.
have a nice evening m8”

Well it looks like someone is a contradictory hypocrite. I will leave the rest to be discussed within the comments.

I received no reply from any other alliances :)

DeletedUser

Funny how I never go back on my word but others do, still no matter.

Interesting read, hopefully more alliances will want to contribute in the future.

DeletedUser

:D

OK now I've picked myself up off the floor, how scary does that make me? Just to make it clear, Dennis is ranked 13th as a fighter (I have less than half his BP) and has more than twice times as many cities as me (and 3 times my points)! And since this is my first world, he's also a lot more experienced. Despite this he sets out to make me his personal enemy - I must be a truly terrifying prospect to still be around at all after this vendetta started! :eek:

For anyone who is still not sure, this is a GAME folks. It's supposed to be fun! I don't take anything personally, and definitely haven't got any personal enemies in this or any other world - life's too short.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anybody else here play in the national wargames championship at Derby or just me?

DeletedUser

Great piece deadpool :) Maybe next time interview a few members of the alliance that are not leaders, ask what they think there alliance should be doing or are doing.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the read. I hope you do bother making another issue and come up with some interesting questions you could perhaps ask each groups leader or a few non leaders as wasty suggested. Also wouldn't mind hearing from group that weren't top 10 and would hope others get more involved that didn't bother this time around.

DeletedUser40729

A.) Curious why PE was left out. You clearly got answers from them because if you didn't you would have just said you didn't, like the others. But you said you'd leave them out of the perpetual shenanigans this "newspaper" may have caused. Sounds like you may be in the wrong alliance. Keepers might want to think about that.

B.) Other than that it was a good read. Not much bias, just research, how newspapers should be. Well except for the PE thing. Even the insults to specific players were more fact than opinion.

DeletedUser41934

A.) Curious why PE was left out. You clearly got answers from them because if you didn't you would have just said you didn't, like the others. But you said you'd leave them out of the perpetual sh*t storm this "newspaper" may have caused. Sounds like you may be in the wrong alliance. Keepers might want to think about that.

B.) Other than that it was a good read. Not much bias, just research, how newspapers should be. Well except for the PE thing. Even the insults to specific players were more fact than opinion.

They replied, but they said that it would have to go through leadership and it might take a few days :) And thank you. The newspaper will change form and subject from now on, this was just a general introduction to the world.

DeletedUser41934

I enjoyed the read. I hope you do bother making another issue and come up with some interesting questions you could perhaps ask each groups leader or a few non leaders as wasty suggested. Also wouldn't mind hearing from group that weren't top 10 and would hope others get more involved that didn't bother this time around.

I didn't see this comment till just now! This was just to inform the world of everything. Next time it will be much more detailed and organized with interviews from several non-leader players!

DeletedUser40729

They replied, but they said that it would have to go through leadership and it might take a few days :) And thank you. The newspaper will change form and subject from now on, this was just a general introduction to the world.

The only problem with that is that their entire leadership is in Vacation Mode.

DeletedUser43432

I Was In Vm And Sm....

DeletedUser

yep... that why I knew it would take a while.

More basic interviews about the people behind the teams would be interesting. Good leaders will not discuss game situation, alliances or wars in depth, so asking about their life and philosophy is a better way to go. Also, posting their quoted directly rather than your opinion is also better. Try asking three basic questions of each leader and posting the results.

The PDN leadership, as one of the most interesting, would be a top priority IMHO.

DeletedUser27141

I quite like being Interviewed.I MAY DO THIS MORE OFTEN!!