Newspaper Rizinia Times

DeletedUser41934

Seeing that no one is really informative, i am willing to create a weekly newspaper. It gets issued between friday-saturday.

It will include:
Current Wars and who is winning based conquests (no precise stats,i have no time for it but if someone is willing it would be appreciated)
Interviews with a few players and leaders
And a fun section
And a predictions section, i would pose a question on the fate of a certain player or alliance.

If you guys have any suggestions please tell me

P.S. any newspaper name suggestions would be appreciated!

Next issue is next weekend. :cool:

DeletedUser41934

I will, this is a very interesting world. It needs and equally interesting forum :) First issue is next friday-saturday, depends on how fast I get the replies.

DeletedUser

Happy to provide a perspective from the Pizza Delivery Network. For such an interesting world our forums are a bit sad. Thanks for volunteering!

DeletedUser

I've played the world for a fair while. However I was a bit disappointing by how quiet the forums are when I only just joined today.

A newspaper would make a good reason to get on here more often. May even spur others to start using the forums more.

DeletedUser41934

Can this be postponed for a couple days? Family stuffy going on sorry guys :/ Ill do it as soon as i can!

DeletedUser

Can this be postponed for a couple days? Family stuffy going on sorry guys :/ Ill do it as soon as i can!

Cool. For anyone who wants some in game interesting dialog related to Eastern Rizinia, message PizzaSteve and I will add you to the Pizza Forum. all alliances are welcome.

DeletedUser41934

If you want to help me do this thing i would appreciate it! :) I kinda need guidance!

DeletedUser

My alliance has most the news in the South pass through it. If you ever need a source just ask.