Roasting Chair: PG Addition

• Thread starter DeletedUser54610
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
cant get booted if you pretend to be someone else.

giphy.gif

kingpg28

Phrourach
and so did i say i was using lethals account or filips.. and where did i say this? lmaoooooo im droppin on pgezzy just wait

DeletedUser52446

Lmao youl see us personally will you? Your 'teammates' were quick to let everyone know you had to run off to a new account yet again

No running this time PG your playing with fighters now not simmers theyl devour you the moment you start squirming

Last edited by a moderator:

kingpg28

Phrourach
Lmao youl see us personally will you? Your 'teammates' were quick to let everyone know you had to run off to a new account yet again

No running this time PG your playing with fighters now not simmers theyl devour you the moment you start squirming

ohhh s c a r y

DeletedUser56742

so what happened here? steeno seems like a legit bad player

kingpg28

Phrourach

as i am less than 24 hours from a crown i looked in the rankings to find your name and it was no where to be seen RIP HUURAHHHH