Rogue Exposed

DeletedUser

From a secret source in the Rogue camp it has been exposed that there all-mighty leader RS44, is infact the one and only George Michael...
33ok1hl.png

This would now explain the reasons why he loves having his guys hanging around the rim...

I was also kindly provided the draft to the new Rogue Coat of Arms...
and there new moto that would scare many a man...
2dvocqr.png

DeletedUser

The reports are in the other thread....

This is just the beginning....

DeletedUser

The reports are in the other thread....

This is just the beginning....
yeah i saw the reports in the other thread, but i just thought it would've been cool to have the PnP'ish/anti-rogue stuff in one go :p

DeletedUser

yeah i saw the reports in the other thread, but i just thought it would've been cool to have the PnP'ish/anti-rogue stuff in one go :p

Pyth!!

Rogue gives us a different laugh everyday... so you just keep checking in and il be updating this thread for you :)

No point in going over old ground, im just waiting for the new material to land..

DeletedUser14397

im just a no body but i want to say that Rouge are bullys i got this msg from the great TWAT YodaZ

YodaZ today at 10:29 PM
i kicked his CS out and lost mine in the process or something.<---(tiny me done that) Do you plan on trying to hold this city or are you going somewhere else? If you leave, I won't go looking for you. If you make me work, I'm coming for the entire alliance. I think that will be very bad for yours... I have bigger friends.

dam i hate bullys

DeletedUser

Right guys the latest fun is on the way...

Ive had many beers due to mates Bday but im still fit enough to time my defence :p

Colony is 30hrs away from a Rogue noob.... Update will follow

DeletedUser

I'm just waiting for the plot twist in this storyline when King Beast becomes a member of Rogue...

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just a couple of points for king beast

bit harsh calling us a rim alliance when you're further from the core than us and i dont see you working your way through us towards the core.

alright you took some cities from the Don but he was inactive, shall we take a look at how our recent battles have gone?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/alliance/4163/colonizations

5 cities from you in 3 days, let me know when you're going to put up a fight, i could do with some BP.

also saw you had a bit of a pop at Sask, shall we take a look at the cannon fodder you've provided for him?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/player/1148040/colonizations

that is all for now

DeletedUser

Jimmy!!!

I think you have missed the point here!!!

I never said you are a rim alliance!!!

And obviously we are further on the rim we started 3+ months after you!! Genius!!!! :rolleyes:

Who thats impressive stats, :p

Again your missing the point!!! where is the battle when 20-30+ city players are taking city off players with 1-5 citys???

Rogue lack ambition....

DonLuciano inactive!!! DONT THINK SO....
He betrayed us and paid for it the same week....

So you input into this thread is just a waste of ink..

DeletedUser

jimmy you seem to be running from the core the futhest! as far as I can see you have one of the the closest rogue city and one of the furthest cities from the core!

all these rogue ppl so proud of beating small guys! too funny:D

As for Don, he quit due to the onslaught of attacks from us for being a coward.

DeletedUser

Jimmy!!!

I think you have missed the point here!!!

I never said you are a rim alliance!!!

And obviously we are further on the rim we started 3+ months after you!! Genius!!!! :rolleyes:

Who thats impressive stats, :p

Again your missing the point!!! where is the battle when 20-30+ city players are taking city off players with 1-5 citys???

Rogue lack ambition....

DonLuciano inactive!!! DONT THINK SO....
He betrayed us and paid for it the same week....

So you input into this thread is just a waste of ink..

DonLuciano on 3/10/11 at 7:38 AM
Hey SaskO, I have no will to play so I am out ....

If you need anything you can still log in

DonLuciano

Sorry .... I see that I have no time for playing and constantly checking what is going on in the game ....

This is the message I got from DonLuciano before he quit. He gave me his password but of course I did not use it or log in as that would be cheeting and I do not cheet.

So. . . yes. . . DonLuciano was inactive when you took him.

DeletedUser

Wonder why he lost the will...

2h2kt3b.png

He didnt stop playing due to time...
Stop after he saw that we had started an operation on him and he had incoming to all his citys and after contacting us to say sorry... Was ignored..

DonLuciano Left 5KP due to been a coward, he was supported on a regular basis and learnt the game by myself, Craig and VTmacdaddy...

But thought the grass was greener on Rogues side, which we showed him it certainly wasnt...

Don was a coward and cost us many support and time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don was a coward and cost us many support and time...

I know. It got me attacker of the day. And I took the city. I find it interesting that you only posted the cities you took and not the ones we took when he quit.

DeletedUser

Mate...

You are hard work... lol

I posted the citys that was taken before the message he posted to you to emphasise the real reason why he quit....

If your saying he quit at 7:38AM then the 5 citys i posted where taken in a 24hr period before then...

Making the of point oh.... Don Logging during Operation DonLuciano the Coward as it was called in the forum... Seeing he had lost 5 citys and had all other citys cleared with colony enroute....Begging us for forgiveness.. Then deciding to quit...

DeletedUser

as an outsider looking in i must say KB's screenshot is hard to argue with. 5 cities lost before the 'i quit' mail suggests that he hadn't simply got bored or something.