Roll Call

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright I've been letting you guys get inactive so I want to start things up again but to do that I need to know who's still here. Feel free to post below if you are actively posting/reading/using the forum to avoid doing something important. I want to start up some comps and such.

DeletedUser19318

I come and ponder the dead boasts here as well regularly

DeletedUser19318

well have kinda won baudin.. and who wants to come look at the place where the winners are the winners?? only the winners.. and those that like to be miserable.. and even the winners aren't all that interested.. because basically they've won.. and no one slaggs them off any more.. and we're so modest we don't slagg off any of the others.. I guess that's why we're winners..

DeletedUser

I told you we shouldn't overdo the kill kill aspect of the business, kron. Now we've gone and killed the forum too.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
No single player can kill a forum. The reason the forums are quiet are due to several things in my opinion. I hope to change a few of those and bring back some activity and suggestions would be welcome if anyone has any

DeletedUser7213

No single player can kill a forum. The reason the forums are quiet are due to several things in my opinion. I hope to change a few of those and bring back some activity and suggestions would be welcome if anyone has any

Several reasons is a bit vague. I think it's way past rehabilitation. Nowt but lurkers now.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well I meant fixing the entirety of the forum not just this one. It is probably impossible to make each old world fully active on the forum once the WW are all built for that world.

DeletedUser19318

cut the ability to make vicious comments without it being signed in the reputation option and that might go a long way.
Also the ability to make the above comments and sign it with someone elses name.. this ability is plain out stupid.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Players aren't allowed to impersonate each other even in Rep messages anyways. If someone is feel free to report it and we'll take a look.