Roll Call

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well I don't remember that particular report but chances are if it got reported it got looked at and if the rep wasn't changed then it wasn't an impersonation.

DeletedUser18132

Nope. Someone impersonated jarp, but he said he didn't and +repped me to prove his point.

DeletedUser19318

well to be honest I wouldn't care enough to bother.. and I wasn't aware you could do anything about it more to the point.. but it does make the forum a more unpleasant place... and you guys have made it this way.. and it kills forums. easy fix.. make it an auto rep sign.
Cowards won't be cowards then.

DeletedUser7213

well to be honest I wouldn't care enough to bother.. and I wasn't aware you could do anything about it more to the point.. but it does make the forum a more unpleasant place... and you guys have made it this way.. and it kills forums. easy fix.. make it an auto rep sign.
Cowards won't be cowards then.

I agree.

DeletedUser16292

Several reasons is a bit vague. I think it's way past rehabilitation. Nowt but lurkers now.

Im still here, nowt but a lurker as LEEJG says. (and honestly accusing Nazgulstrike of killing the forum? give up the ghost man)

DeletedUser19872

I'm here, Rho is dying, most players are inactive and B.I.A. is also falling apart. We are building wonders for no reason, EN has already won.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im here still and racing to be 1st in ocean 00. Im already ranked 1st in ocean 04 soon to be ocean 03 as well :p

DeletedUser19872

The closing of the world has to do with the leaving of EN in the world.

DeletedUser20429

Well that'd do it. I wonder if Evolution is still around......