Roll-call!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser21770
  • Start date

DeletedUser21770

Just wanna see who's joining this world really. If you're gonna post here saying you're not joining then don't bother since you've probably posted it numerous times on other threads and this is a thread for people who ARE joining Sestos.

So without further ado, let's see who we've got coming in so far.

Players
Rising Legacy/Dimir Horror
ShadowMelik
King Leonidas 3.00
Aggression Pays
mattr130
Graeme0161
Goldfinger6
Quantam
Slightly Stoopid
UrsiX
Hygard
LanceKeith
Slimedragon9
TGScopes
Dorkish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm joining only to get some players for the next speed 2 world

DeletedUser

when you start a world u pick a direction we will want to be hitting the same location at around the same time so we all land in the same ocean may not have explained my self right

DeletedUser21770

Doesn't matter at this stage tbh, although I'll be going SE with ShadowMelik. This is purely to see who's playing.

DeletedUser

why? its world speed 1 and conquest..seems like a waste of time

DeletedUser21770

Because some people like the settings, or for others it's the only speed they can play due to other commitments.

Anyway as I said, this is to see who is joining the world, not to see who isn't or to question why people are joining it.

DeletedUser19042

why? its world speed 1 and conquest..seems like a waste of time

Not exactly. These settings are perfect for users who don't have the entire day to play, but can login a few times a day.
It all depends on what kind of player you are. :)

DeletedUser

I'm joining, with a few friends

setting are great for me,

DeletedUser23516

Ooo, are we going to have to against each other again, Graeme? From what I can tell from Idalium, it should be fun :)

DeletedUser

As am I also joining this world. I like Speed 1...I work for a living, and daddy don't pay my way, so I don't have all day to play.

BTW,I grew up in the PJ's so I was never a kid.
But I also never outgrew my childish whimsy. :D

DeletedUser21770

He's joining me in this world (unless he changes his mind of course). You're welcome to join us as well though =]

DeletedUser

I am looking at bringing a few with me, from Idalium,
but thanks for the offer