Roll-call!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser21770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Haha Graeme this should be fun, like old times :)

hopefully, but it is not the big players joining with me so I am going to be a bit of a mentor

nothing serious here, just a bit of fun, in conquest,
hence the alliance name Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies

DeletedUser

i will play in this world but still don't know about ABC........ of this game
AS this will be my first world

DeletedUser19042

I started a few days ago, never heard of the game - must be ok if it's been going a while.

Welcome to the game and the forum. :)
If you have questions about the game, you can always ask a mod, your alliance, search the wiki (and the wiki-mod). I play 3 years myself so I can help as well.

If you have questions about the forum, oh well, just ask them as well (but in PM, not here)

Welcome again!

DeletedUser20492

I started a few days ago, never heard of the game - must be ok if it's been going a while.

HA! You'll be a grepocrack addict in no time :p

Welcome to our insanity, now get out there and get you some BPs, new guy!

DeletedUser

Not that anyone cares but I am joining this server. :D

I am a noob to this game but am looking forward to picking up on all the tricks of battle. I am familiar with similar games so I am hoping it wont be too brain draining. Although I do only have 2 brain cells left... and one is giving the other one CPR as I type this reply.

DeletedUser

Not that anyone cares but I am joining this server. :D

I am a noob to this game but am looking forward to picking up on all the tricks of battle. I am familiar with similar games so I am hoping it wont be too brain draining. Although I do only have 2 brain cells left... and one is giving the other one CPR as I type this reply.

You'll get up to speed in no time.