România .

DeletedUser

no offense but you can be blind as long as you want and i quite remember me not talking to you on either of my comments

DeletedUser345

no offense but you can be blind as long as you want

1. You spelt offence wrong.
2. You have 354 points.
3. You probably 7 swords at best.
4. BP is still up.
5. No one has conquest.
6. Not many people can take down an entire alliance unless they are bigger than it.
7. You don't look experienced at all.
8. Your posts are not very good and have terrible grammar and that is what impressions are made on.
9. You cant have a very good memory, which means you must forget to farm so your not a very good player.

Thats just my impartial view and not my alliances...

DeletedUser

1.Did i say i was going to destroy him now
2.you haven't past 175!!
3.I am bigger than romania
4.I don't really care what you think
5.I've been practicing typing without looking so my grammar may seem bad
6.I do farm
7.I didnt say i would attack him at all
8.You probably have 6 swords at best
9.I dont remember asking you so stay out my buisness

DeletedUser

sorry akmon is to late to join your side here,things in theta are very hot for now is interesting for me and my ally,;)

DeletedUser345

1.Did i say i was going to destroy him now
2.you haven't past 175!!
3.I am bigger than romania
4.I don't really care what you think
5.I've been practicing typing without looking so my grammar may seem bad
6.I do farm
7.I didnt say i would attack him at all
8.You probably have 6 swords at best
9.I dont remember asking you so stay out my buisness

1. Virtually.
2. No i have much more than you, that account shouldn't have come to this world i accidentally joined with the wrong account but set it to delete straight away. Lets not mention other worlds...
3. 1604 and 1534 so no your not near them in size.
4. Cool story bro.
5. Fair enough.
6. Well you said you forget things easily so i assume you forget farming.
7. You said that you would destroy him...
8. No more than that, don't worry.
9. If its your business and you want it to remain hidden don't post it all over a public forum.

DeletedUser

I've had much more points, my accounts were deleted. Also it my comment was not directed towards you. Possible i forgot to put now in my number 7. And since you begun this and i'm going to escalate it and get mad, and get an infraction im just going to say...J.W.A.C.Y.B lol

DeletedUser

1. Virtually.
2. No i have much more than you, that account shouldn't have come to this world i accidentally joined with the wrong account but set it to delete straight away. Lets not mention other worlds...
3. 1604 and 1534 so no your not near them in size.
4. Cool story bro.
5. Fair enough.
6. Well you said you forget things easily so i assume you forget farming.
7. You said that you would destroy him...
8. No more than that, don't worry.
9. If its your business and you want it to remain hidden don't post it all over a public forum.

You must have it confused also i have 4498 points get your calculate out and learn some math, instead of trying to say i dont speak proper english

DeletedUser

Alliance POINTS!!!!!!YOU JUST SAID THEY HAVE 1604 AND 1534 AND IM NO WERE IN SIZE,....AND I HAVE 4498 ALLIANCE POINTS,...jeez is school teaching common sense, any more..

DeletedUser345

Alliance POINTS!!!!!!YOU JUST SAID THEY HAVE 1604 AND 1534 AND IM NO WERE IN SIZE,....AND I HAVE 4498 ALLIANCE POINTS,...jeez is school teaching common sense, any more..

You said that you would destroy them not your alliance, unless your an autocratic dictator that doesn't know how to lead and attacks enemies randomly causing his own alliance to be destroyed.

DeletedUser

he has a democratic alliance we vote on everything. he talks to his alliance before he does anythingthing. And your comments are pointless to me now....time time for him to get back to psi

DeletedUser345

he has a democratic alliance we vote on everything. he talks to his alliance before he does anythingthing.

Well then why has he declared suddenly on a whim that his alliance are going to destroy theres must be pretty quick talkers which makes me think that you don't think things through.

DeletedUser

I never said that please stop lying on me now, and if i say i want to destroy them because i want to stand up for what i believe in...Am i wrong for thinking that what they do is wrong..?hmm guess i'm a bad person. And i like how 1 bad rep from you puts me in negative...

DeletedUser345

Also i'm going to destroy you both

You never said that and i am lying. :rolleyes:

Sure J.N.C. ill stop now, i just don't like to see newer members of the forum picked on, especially because they are foreign.

DeletedUser

What the heck, no i was done but how am i i picking on them. I said that becuase his alliance says Romanians only. I'm not picking on him because his foriegn. Typical people when they're wrong always try to make them selves look like good guys.

Sorry people my grammar has been bad i keep making mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

I said that becuase his alliance says that Romanians only.

And why does it say that, because people not necessarily you exclude many foreigners because they don't speak the best english etc. so they form together in little packs. Instead of saying you will destroy them you have to befriend them and bring them out into the community.

DeletedUser

hey listen really now, be a decent person do you have prove i exclude people that are foriegn. I even had two foriegn people in my alliance, that i went through the trouble of using translate.google to talk to them and i translated what they said to my other mates. Please please nicely, i am asking dont say what you dont know