Pnp Rome's funny moments with clockies

• Thread starter DeletedUser18636
  • Start date

DeletedUser18636

Now that my hangover is over, and I saw how my alliance mates stood up for me. I have to bring some sense to this topic, where it has actual stats:

Clocks against SG: 4:1.

blah blah...

/end rant.

=) Check the name of the thread, then see my name, check the name of the thread... ok

Then think some more =)...

more...

ok... maybe by now you would understand THAT'S ME HAVING FUNNY MOMENTS WITH CLOCKS =)

Anyhow, as for stats... and you, MAM, freaking out like a little girl... =) And spitting frenzy
=> THIS PnP is about funny moment of one "great player"... who said some non-sense about him being all super-star and bla blah... and then losing a city like a noob =) despite him saying "hahaha get more organized... hahaha I am top 20 and we are #1... hahaha"

Go drink some more... when you are drunk at least you have excuse =)))

Just checked about top 3 players... =)) abp

1 CarpeNoctum Clockmare 59861
2 Madpugs Clockmare 59736
3 ArjaaAineZ Clockmare 36705
Total sum => 156,302
1 Clockmare 446007
% of 3, from total => 35%

4 Shadow Guards 154839
Difference => 1463, so what are you proud about?))) despite your gold this difference... rather soon is going to be positive... and I am sure =) when gold runs out... situation will change

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

Oh and btw just point me to where I said ANYTHING about me being so great? lol I never do. All I can see is your silly little boasting about taking a city for himself while his alliance looses cities left and right. Great work 'oh great leader'

ofcourse it will. the gap will just get wider.. haha I remember in other worlds how incompetent people will just blame gold for other's success haha. I would rather use little gold and be a good fighter than a silly little turtle attacking with 100 slingers every 2 days.

DeletedUser18636

Oh and btw just point me to where I said ANYTHING about me being so great?
-
ArjaaAineZ on 2012-10-01 at 22:43
haha, all the better.
Thanks for the BP... I should be getting into top 5 soon :)

ArjaaAineZ on 2012-10-01 at 22:42
Just a suggestion, you guys need to organize better.
You can't really be expecting a top 20 player from the best alliance on the server to lose a city with 2-3 players attacking him?

and one of them you: attacking from 6hrs away?

Great AA =) suck it up buttercup, cause when you call me "incompetent" what does that make you?))) muwhahahaha

ps: Corey, one more insult I am reporting you

DeletedUser

He's saying he's going to be in the top 5 soon, not that he's awesome. I've been the one saying he's awesome haha.

You honestly expect Corey to stop? hahaha

DeletedUser

He's saying he's going to be in the top 5 soon, not that he's awesome. I've been the one saying he's awesome haha.

You honestly expect Corey to stop? hahaha

Could you please kindly share with us what "soon" means? Our soon to be top 5 just lost his CS in pathetic attack with 109 slingers and 20 hops

DeletedUser

Haha I'm glad you took the bait on that one. Allowed us to take 3 more cities from you. We'll keep taking your cities.

DeletedUser

Haha I'm glad you took the bait on that one. Allowed us to take 3 more cities from you. We'll keep taking your cities.

Pal can you please let us know which Clocks version is official ? The one with bait, one with getting more DBP or the with preparing city for internal takeover ? I'm really getting too confused with all your version
Thank you for clarifying

DeletedUser

Kinda rushing things there, are you not? I've seen a lot of alliances like you guys. Gone in 6 months. I use to be in 1 myself, owned the core for the first few months. Then...... The future is not written yet.

DeletedUser18636

Rome's funny moments => Continue... Epic moment #2 => The Eyrie's Defense

Zippa

Send
Preview
Zippa today at 15:57
I don't usually need to fully commit against you guys. I obviously underestimated this time.

Pretty much 20-25 cities lost all units =))))))

DeletedUser

What I find funnier is that you and that guy hog all your alliance's def whilst lots of your other cities are cleared and conquered by us whilst those cities sit nicely protected.

DeletedUser18636

What I find funnier is that you and that guy hog all your alliance's def whilst lots of your other cities are cleared and conquered by us whilst those cities sit nicely protected.

=)) what are you talking about.. you just sit and play this game on the external forum being absolutely useless to Clock company. Next, O54 city from ex-dukey guy... is nothing to be proud of =)))

But clearing troops of top players to the ground =)) that's something funny...
I don't want to spend time posting report of that failure... it's too much of work

DeletedUser

=)) what are you talking about.. you just sit and play this game on the external forum being absolutely useless to Clock company. Next, O54 city from ex-dukey guy... is nothing to be proud of =)))

But clearing troops of top players to the ground =)) that's something funny...
I don't want to spend time posting report of that failure... it's too much of work

Speed 2 ain't my thing. I just chill around and look after the alliance when needed. Spam section is more of my thing really.

Any reports you have we have twice as much :p

DeletedUser

Right, I've cleared this forum up. Please refrain from spamming threads and at least make banter world-related. :D