Rooster Recipes

DeletedUser

Since I saw Rooster mention how tasty he is...

Preheat Oven to 365 'F or Fire up the Grill
Soak some chicken thighs in - Duck Sauce / Teriyaki / Little OO / Garlic / Crushed White Pepper / Ginger
Toss in oven for approx 1.5 hours... Turning every 30 mins and basting with remaining sauce...

DeletedUser

For those people who like fast food... Here at the insane asylum, this is what we are serving for dinner tonight

Slice chicken breasts into thin strips... Place in resealable bag... Add 1 tablespoon of corn starch per breast and toss in bag to coat. Once coated add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and toss again. Seal bag and let rest for about 30 mins.

Bring a wok with some canola oil to screaming hot temperatures ( hot enough to instantly kill a live chicken )... The oil should be almost smoking...

Toss in your coated chicken breasts and quickly stir fry... Just a couple mins will do. Remove chicken from wok.
Toss in whatever veggies you like... We added garlic, onions & green peppers today. Stir fry until desired softness ( or crunchiness ) achieved.
Add roughly 1/2 cup of chicken stock, splash of soy sauce, ginger, sriracha, and crushed white pepper.
Return cooked chicken to wok and toss all together.
Serve over rice ( or your favorite noodles ).

DeletedUser

You people are SICK.

S

I

C

K

SICK.

Now pass me a thigh and a breast... and don't you DARE judge me.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser30490

exactly.....but i think for roosters its roosterlism :D

DeletedUser19042

I've removed some posts. Please stay on topic. The topic is Rooster Recipes, and does not belong in off-topic. Thank you

J