Rouge Bullz

DeletedUser

We are ROUGE BULLZ. We will join marathon and bully everyone to rim's rimzville. We will be rouge so don't start crying when we come knocking on your cities.

roguebullz.png

credit goes to Varun for this awesome CoA

About me:
I lead many alliance and have a 1+ year experience in playing grepolis. Premades aren't new to me. I am an experienced leader. My biggest account was in Gamma which was a 1+ million pointed account. I left it though so I make this premade.

About the alliance:
This alliance has many talented pre signed players in it. Once I put the members list you'll see. We will be having maybe 1-2 pacts at most. The pacts won't be in the same ocean we land in though. We will be joining O65 (yeah the rim of SE).

Members:
Hagop Abroumian (aka hagop boranian in this world): Founder
Roesh de destroyerz (aka ???): Leader
WAVEBREAKER (aka ???): Leader
Shadow 2010 (aka ???): Leader
Curvycelt (aka ???): Diplomat
FurryIceCubes (aka ???): Diplomat
Varun (aka ???): recruiter
Studpuppy (aka ???): forum mod
DeathFire (aka ???): Not decided yet.

This is the members list. We will ALL be making new accounts so don't try to send a offending message to a member by mistake cause this guys are furious and not like me.

Wanna Join???
Send me a PM in here so I send you a link once we start the game so you start in O65 like us too.

We will bully this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WAVEBREAKER- aka.... hmmm. I've only ever played under WAVEBREAKER. This is going to be tough. Been WAVEBREAKER ever since I was 12 and tried my first online game.

DeletedUser

I edited the thread and added the CoA of the alliance. Credit goes to Varun for this awesome CoA.

DeletedUser

2 days before the starting time. I organized the whole thingy through skype.

DeletedUser

By how small the world is-it might take a while but hey, you never know.

DeletedUser

We still have 2-3 members who haven't joined yet.... Lazy people you know.