Round Out VS. Specialize

DeletedUser42407

I'm curious to know what level he thinks to stop at for a LS nuke?

If level 20 is enough then you're gaining 4 light ships and losing 15% recruitment speed.

Hmm, 4 light ships worth of pop or gaining 15% of time....

What if time was not an issue though? Perhaps it is a period of peace or there is not much going on... I mean it is not like there are wars every month.

DeletedUser

With 10 LS nukes 3-4 LS arent difference amyway. U kill 5 birs more, worth 15% slower recruit? Nope

DeletedUser42407

Say you have 20 LS cities , 4 lightships for each is a total of 80 extra light ships, nothing to scoff at.

DeletedUser

You can trim pop elsewhere in LS nuke. Can easily have 350+ LS in city with max wood production and level 30 harbor to allow for most efficient rebuild.

DeletedUser353

Say you have 20 LS cities , 4 lightships for each is a total of 80 extra light ships, nothing to scoff at.

But 20 cities with 350 LS each is 7000 LS, so the extra 80 is is only a little over 1% extra to your fleet. An extra 15 % rebuild speed is a huge advantage over that.

When you rebuild your 7000 lightships I will have my full fleet of 6920 (I sacrificied 80 for build speed) built whilst you only have 5950 rebuilt. A difference of almost 1000 LS ... nothing to scoff at.

DeletedUser

i dont know i might be a different type player in these fast worlds all of my cities are balanced except for maybe 1 or 2 ls nuke and 1 or 2 brim nukes but the rest of my cities can do anything at anytime they can all launch cs's they can all defend they can all attack because you simply just dont know when or where you are gonna lose one and have to regroup and this system makes losses easier to bare and at the same time it improves both defensive and offensive travel times

note i am a decent fighter in top 200 but at the same time i dont ever have the most cities are the most battle points i never have and i never will

DeletedUser

I admire one simply rule, if you have more building points than BP, you are a naab