Royal Companions

DeletedUser

"Companions, they were an elite, protecting the Emperor both feared and respected"

The companion cavalry and the foot companions were part of the elite of the Macedonian army. The companions cavarly were the elite of the Macedonian army and the best cavalry in the ancient world.

We are a group of companions on a journey through this world and we will not rest until the enemy is conquered, and what we cannot conquer, we destroy !

Are you the warrior we are looking for? As a member of the ROYAL COMPANIONS the only requirement is that we can count on you !

"Prepare for battle"

+ motivated
+ speaking english
+ playing actively

= Your membership invitation for the ROYAL COMPANIONS

We are still looking for useful members !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, I wish you well and hope to see another successful alliance on the server.

That said, another Spartan???. I realize this game has a Greek theme, but Sparta was only one of the city states, and I really wish you and others could use a little creativity. This horse has been beaten to death, in fact it's looking like stale jerky about now. Let it be.

I know I, if not most other players, see this and just die a little more inside. Some may even target you for conquest just out of principle.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Puedo yo afiliarse a su alianza, esto suena a ello será grande, como mí. ¿En qué océano son usted y puedo ser un fundador? Haré un gran espartano, amo al espartano. ¡¡Viva Esparta!!

DeletedUser7213

How would you determine if one is useful or not?

EDIT: I blame 300 :/

DeletedUser

gzzz more sparten theme stuff ...whenithought i left it at tw:s well it kill ppl use athens or summing lol

DeletedUser

Actually, you are right !

I will change the name because of that reason and because of principes ;)

DeletedUser

Can you change the title of this topic from "united spartan states" into "Royal Companions" please?