Royal Strikers. Currently Recruiting

DeletedUser

Hello everybody. The names keegeo3 and i think my alliance Royal strikers would be good for you.

Anybody that has 300+ points or is close to that can join. Message me for an invite.

Anyways if you think I'm not a very good leader you can check out my other alliances:

Gamma: This is Sparta III

Alpha: This is Sparta II

Delta: Worlds alliance

So if you having doubts message me and I'll reassure you royal strikers is the best option.

DeletedUser

Lol @ Worlds Alliance...probably shouldn't brag about that.

DeletedUser

I HATE alliances named SPARTA anything with a passion...

DeletedUser

Is it like the jaws films? the 1st being good and a gradual decline to that last travesty of a film where the shark ate the plane?

JAWS%20shark%20attacks%20plane.jpg

DeletedUser

:)

Is it like the jaws films? the 1st being good and a gradual decline to that last travesty of a film where the shark ate the plane?

JAWS%20shark%20attacks%20plane.jpg

Naa it's not like that we are a commited alliance ready to take down the MRA's. (Currently recruiting top MRA players) lols :cool:

DeletedUser1373

OK royal strikers is under new management as of now i will be in charge of recruitment anyone who wishes to apply should mail me in game and only players over 400 and who are in ocean 45 may apply there will be no more mass invites as i hope to make this alliance a formidable one in this ocean any question comment or recruitment questions may be directed at me.
heres some basic information

we will have a member limit of 50

we will not tolerate inactivity

All members will have to meet a weekly quota will have to send me a screentshot every two weeks of there troop #s in order to continue to stay

Our goals at the moment are to be the #1 non MRA in ocean 45