RP Global Ltd.

DeletedUser

RP Global Ltd.

RP Global Ltd. is a new Corinth Alliance based in O56, however we intend to expand everywhere so will consider all applicants.

We aim to keep everything simple and offer good players the chance to do well, leaders the chance to lead and casual players the chance to do what they like with or without our support. We run a clear system of promotion where anyone can become an alliance Leader should they put the time in and anyone can clearly see how close they are to achieving their goals.

Want to be your own boss, while still being part of a global network of ambitious players? Then we're for you.

Want to be part of a team where the very success of your leader is contingent on your personal development? Then we're for you.

Want to do nothing and eventually get swallowed up by us or our enemies? Well guess what, there's even a place for you.

If you want to carve out a name for yourself in Corinth, command your own ocean and form a corps of players under your command then speak to me at RP HQ.

If you don't, then prepare to fall in line behind the leaders of tomorrow :pro:

DeletedUser

Just a heads up, recruiting everywhere early game doesn't work, maybe with the alliance cap it could, but if you recruit into different oceans, support will become the main worry.

To counter the support worry you would have to recruit further into that ocean, then with the higher member count, efficient communication would become a worry.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors, however.

-Rorrim

DeletedUser

No idea who this absolute legend is, but be warned,rp blobal ltd have no affiliation with the real McCoys. However, I do wish them the best of luck :cool: