Rugby

DeletedUser

Well here it is.

A rugby thread.

Let me open it by saying...another wonderful win by the All Blacks against the Wallabies. Yay!

DeletedUser

England Ladies did well against All Blacks in the World Cup

DeletedUser

England has been in 3 World Cup finals...New Zealand only 2 :(

DeletedUser

Just need to inform everybody that the All Blacks will be winning the next world cup...it's in New Zealand!....and if we don't then I'm writing to the UN to have New Zealand dissolved as a country.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA...

You might have to actually do that Vas. If we are still here in a year, I will be reminding you of this post.

DeletedUser

lol I know. I'm sick and tired of the All Blacks winning almost every game during the year and then losing during the World Cup -- to FRANCE!!!!!!! OMFG!!

DeletedUser

All Blacks to play the Wallabies in Hong Kong...ohhhh yeah!

I'm a going! Anyone else?

StokieScott

Phrourach
I'll nip over for the day from England lol.
We are not exactly the best atm but wait for the World Cup im sure we will be there abouts towards the end, we are like the Germans at football, only turn up for the major tournaments and do naff all anytime else

DeletedUser

Well. that's where history remembers you...at the big events.
Let me just reiterate...DAMN YOU FRANCE!

DeletedUser

all blacks are always number 1 but never winners...

EDIT: before somebody says it, yes i know the all blacks have won it before :p

DeletedUser

Personally I will be amazed if the All Blacks do it.

They put themselves under so much pressure thats why they choke in so many finals/semis etc. The addition of an entire country expecting you to win when its also patently obvious you are the best team and should win is what does it. Multiply that by 10 for it being in New Zealand and I wouldnt be surprised if they get clipped in the group stages by Tonga !!

J.

DeletedUser

I had a rugby match last night and we thrashed them. The opposition were tiny!

DeletedUser

All I can say is............ Wales are the Best!;)

I'm gonna have to agree with that sentiment!

Best at what ???

Going round in circles but not scoring ??

hahahahaha !!!!!

Im gonna have to disagree with both statements and say that they have been concentrating on the wrong areas and are getting weaker and less able to make decisive plays during the game.

We werent exactly firing on all cylinders be we still had apretty easy win.

J.